Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I think that thing is pretty sweet. Ask them about a group rate? Maybe you could get a couple of guys off the forum and buy a couple? Hell I might be interested myself.

From the picture it looks like Graffig gauges.
    http://www.gaffrigperformance.com/products/gauges.cfm

I believe Chris had some of these at one point.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    08 700 Sport...JBS Sheave/16gr OD Weights/Gold Spring/KMS Slugged Wet Clutch/Stock Raptor700 Cam/JBS Mapped MSD 3D/SuperATV Power Steering/ OG Bighorns 26x9/26x12 on Stock Sport Wheels/Trailbright LED 30" 10w Light Bar/HIDs/UNI Filter w/billet adapter/AutoMeter Water & Water Temp gauges/OTRATTW.com rocker switches/Ryde-on dust cover/CRB Rear Diff Support/Light Whip/Floorboard Guards made by LeRoy/Modded Cage w/Harness Bar/Beard Harnesses/JL Audio MX200.2 amp/2-6.5" JL Audio MX650 speakers

Ask them if they come with the temp. Sensor as well

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    i'll stop by tomorrow and see what's up and try to get some pix of their work. from what i'm reading, they're branching out into the SxS market.

if you guys post some questions i'll see what they have to say...

maybe they could even be a forum vendor if it's o.k. with hotrod...
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

Thats Pretty cool of you Denny. What you said sounded a lot better with the forum discount? lol

Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar
    They must be cut from lexan and back lit with LED's.If your wanting something cheaper in steel or aluminium give me a shout.I can draw something up.I can't go where they are though,that's kickass with the Rhino emblem lit up.
    08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.

That's not bad pricing really....I have over $350 including water/oil sensor housings.
    And looking to add two more....volt and fuel. That's why I put the switches on the ends

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2608.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	2131
    If it's clean then go for a ride

2006 660 SE * Stock Motor * JBS Sheave * 700 Cam Plate * 16gm OD Weights * Orange Spring * Dynatek CDI * Stock SE Aluminum Wheels * Big Horn 2.0 Knock Off Tires * HID Headlights * Hardtop Roof * Koplin 60/40 Windsheild * Weller Racing Fuel Pump With clear lines * Maier Red Plastics * Black Rhino Steering Wheel *

I sent Greg an e-mail asking about a group discount, should hear back from him soon.

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Just got back from talking with Greg Grant at Team Concours LLC (513) 481-9999. He is an avid SxS enthusiast and, best of all, he started out with a RHINO!!!

He is interested in doing a group discount if we can get enough people together to buy switch panels. I am sending him a link to this post and he is going to check out the site. Told him to talk with James about possible supporting vendor status. He is on several forums now (RF and RZR), and is pretty much working 7 days a week trying to keep up with his regular commercial customers AND help out the off-road community. He doesn't need the aggravation of having to deal with a lot of B.S. calls (just like any other small business owner) so be patient and don't spoil a very possible good thing.

He is a very professional, courteous and knowledgeable fella, started doing this type of work for Brinks corporation (armored cars) and other larger manufacturers years ago and has pretty much perfected a system of assembling switch panels and electrical systems for both on and off-road use.

He uses a type of acrylic substrate, instead of metal or plexiglas, because of its strength and durability. The opaque back panel is basically a stencil that allows led back lighting. He can use almost any design you can come up with if you provide him a good hi-res jpeg file. The switches he uses are plug-in type with tin-plated brass connectors and are waterproof. He said he started out using waterproof "boxes" from other vendors but quickly found out that they didn't hold up. He can provide anything you need for gauges (sending units, sensors, pick-ups, etc.) so all you need to do is install on your vehicle.

If anyone is interested in purchasing his products, i think a good start would be to post up on this thread and we'll see if we can get a group buy going.

He also really wants to ride in West by God Virginia (hint) without all the helmets and regulations that H/M trails carry.
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

10. Thanks Chris, Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Kenny G liked this post
    That's great info and thanks for doing a face to face with him. Those panels look similar to the lighting panels I use to work on when I was in the AF. Did Greg say how many we needed to participate in this to get the discount?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast