Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Need help and input

Hello everyone, i need your help. Well it's been 2 mths since i purchased my WILDCAT and me and my son went out for a great ride sunday until we were driving down this small creek (the same one i have been driving since I'm a kid) when we decide to go around a down tree, we went from 1.5 feet of water to 3 feet of water because we drove into the hole of the root ball and as we went under we died. So i drained the oil (lots of water) pulled the plugs and blew out the cylinders and it fired right back up. Can anyone tell me if there is anything else i should do, who make the best snorkel kit and for the love of god is there a easy way to change the plugs without tearing everything apart.
    Everyone's advice would be much appreciated.

Not sure if this applies to you or how old have you checked your diff oils? If water got I they the vents could be a problem down the road , might be worth checking or changing if it hasn't been done depending on the age of the oil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08 700 SE 4 seater cage suspension seats, 4 pt harness,RW exhaust, kn intake,msd 3d,hot rod sheave w OD 16s purple spring friction washers,JBS RAD gaurds,led taillights, 26 mudlites,itp wheels,2000lbs winch, soon to come throttle body,cam wet slugs always need more speed...

I would change the differential fluids as well. At the very least open the fill holes on the differentials and stick a finger in there and see what the oil looks like. I will tell you that the front drain plug on the Wildcats differential is a royal PITA to get back in. It's small and in a very tight space. Another thing you want to look at on the Wildcat is the plugs on the drivers side rear that plug into the stator. Be sure to fill those plugs with di-electric grease to prevent future issues.

4. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    change the oil 2-3 times to make sure all the moisture and dirt is out...run 5 mins between changes
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

thanks for the info just want to make sure I am not missing anything. How about a snorkel kit any recommendations?

check out snorkel atv
    2013 camo 700 jbs sheave,purple spring,2" lift 27" big horns heater,horn stereo,alum roof,warn winch,windshield front and rear snow plow,dyntec,JBS rad and rear mud guards rzr seats with 4 pt harnesses power steering txs to james and nikki and a long list of wants----- my first quad was a 230 timberjack

You can snorkel it yourself for about 40 bucks! I did mine myself and it was very hidden I dont like cutting the body! also to remove the plugs,drivers side is reality easy but on the passenger side remove the fuel filler neck ( rubber hose ) and I use a swivel and a 18 inch extension comes right out! call me if you have some concerns
    AJ's SXS Accessories 304-575-0342

For Accessories / Help and or Questions and on Facebook @ AJ'S SXS Accessories

Website address
    www.ajswildcataccessories.com

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/AJS-SXS-Accessories/219547124736474?ref=br_tf