Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Slider Weights with AirDam Primary???

Before the slider weights came around i had already bought a airdam primary and it made a pretty big improvement but the way everyone is raving about the slider weights i may be letting some performance on the table...i want to find out.

Airdam has the same idea as the sliders bending the fixed plate out on the ends allowing the weights to travel further in the ramp but it looks to me like ajs weights would still travel further. Airdam also machines the primary for the belt to ride lower and machines the spacer between the clutch halves to get the alignment right after machining.

So my questions...im thinking if i just swap my modified fixed plate back to stock i should be able to run the ajs weights with my machined primary for monster low end and not have any problems. Or do you guys think i should put the entire stock primary back in?

Just looking for thoughts. Thanks.

those are jbs weights and yes they perform better ...give us a call for your options
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

3. Likes scottwv liked this post
    So you think your weights in my machined primary will work no problem?

yep..just dont use them with the modified camplate..they will work fine with the stock one too
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

pretty damn nice to get advice from JBS, most other companies would try to convince u to buy their whole new set-up!
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

Thanks so much. Do i order from you or Andy?

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    James is purtier
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Speed 1B View Post
    Thanks so much. Do i order from you or Andy?
    Hey speeed you can order from either one of us,James has a few more in stock than I may have but we both carry them,what gram are you looking for?
    AJ's SXS Accessories 304-575-0342

For Accessories / Help and or Questions and on Facebook @ AJ'S SXS Accessories

Website address
    www.ajswildcataccessories.com

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/AJS-SXS-Accessories/219547124736474?ref=br_tf

10. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    What do you guys reccomend? Right now im running 26" bighorns with the green weights...i think they are 23g? And it runs pretty nice. Just need more back shift. I need to talk to you anyways andy. Ill call you tomorrow afternoon.

Sounds good and with 26 big horns you want 26 grm wts. any thing over a 27 tire you want 24 grm wts
    AJ's SXS Accessories 304-575-0342

For Accessories / Help and or Questions and on Facebook @ AJ'S SXS Accessories

Website address
    www.ajswildcataccessories.com

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/AJS-SXS-Accessories/219547124736474?ref=br_tf

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast