Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    That's bad ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Mjrowley View Post
    I'm going to do this. What did u use from the first pic to the second to wrap it?
    Just plain fleece that I got out of the scrap bin at Walmart. Like the Fleece blankets they sell to throw on the couch, etc. You just stretch it and staple it on the backside.

If I had to do it over again, I would make some changes. I would make it longer, so it rested on the rear bar of the cage. I had to reinforce it with some aluminum angle to keep it from sagging. I did this before I installed it. I would also angle the front speakers a lot more towards the front. Lots of sound in the rear, not enough to the front. I would also add another LED light overhead

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicrous Speed View Post
    Just plain fleece that I got out of the scrap bin at Walmart. Like the Fleece blankets they sell to throw on the couch, etc. You just stretch it and staple it on the backside.

If I had to do it over again, I would make some changes. I would make it longer, so it rested on the rear bar of the cage. I had to reinforce it with some aluminum angle to keep it from sagging. I did this before I installed it. I would also angle the front speakers a lot more towards the front. Lots of sound in the rear, not enough to the front. I would also add another LED light overhead
    OOOOH! OK i get the fleece now. you used that instead of fiberglass sheet, thats very clever and furgal.

I know this is an old thread, but that's a badass box. I need to build me something like that. I have the froghead industries overhead console with 4-6.5s in it. Problem is, I did my 3-5 cage chop before I did the stereo. So now it's a serious head knocker if your not careful getting in. My dad k ocked the piss out of his head on it the.othr day at the deer lease and he was PISSED!! Lol
    2013 Teryx4, 7" custom lift, 32" outback maxx"s, Full muzzy pros, Power Commander 5, JBS Clutching, Triangle ATV snorkels, 3-5 cage chop, Froghead Ind overhead media box, Superwinch terra 4500, JBS radiator guard, Bandit suspension!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123