Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  16
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nikki thanks for posting pics. James is getting close and I love that it looks clean enough to eat off the inside of the motor. Wished I knew how to post dancing smiley faces....lol.
    Just fyi for anyone interested- The middle gear set had to be replaced- it was originally thought that the reverse gear failure dropped a piece in the gear set and damaged it but James told me earlier last week that the big nut behind the gear that holds the driveshaft yoke on between the two big bearings (if you want to look at microfiche) was loose and apparently caused the gear set wear and probably would not have lasted much longer. So if doing a rebuild the torque on that nut and red Loctite would be advisable to check. I had less than 300 hours on this stock motor. If anyone wants the correct part names/numbers on these elements I will post them correctly later.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

Well the good thing that it was caught before it was a big catastrophic failure. I know when i went into my motor 3 of them were finger loose.
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

I'm so sorry Jim ... James asked me to load this days ago ...

http://vid974.photobucket.com/albums..._233411239.mp4
    Nikki Davis
    304-877-3419

nikkidavis@jbsperformance.com

4. Thanks jimclemjr thanked for this post
    Likes Kenny G, 123.bert0621 liked this post
    Sounds real strong, nice job Hot Rod.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

it has a new cam and injector i have for the mudder guy that wants all bottom end with no lag..wait till you see the vid coming out of the hole...0-10 no lag what soever like the rhinos are know for...it feels like it pulls the front wheels every time...we used the stock crank cause the reverse went out and it looked good and the cost but when i backed it out of the garage and it loaded and unloaded the crank i could hear a small super small knock..i still run the bike cause it wasnt that bad to test the cam and injector but feel it will fail prematurely and told jim and hes like me dont wanna wait till it blows a hole in the case so were are gonna pull it and put new crank....
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

7. Likes 123.bert0621, Kenny G liked this post
    Wise move.
    2008 700 sport, JBS sheave OD weights,purple spring,MSD,floor guards,sat radio,RydeOn cover,Aluminum stick guards,JBS radiator guards,JBS skid rear,30`and 10`
    Trailbright LED`s,K&N,rear window,2`lift,RZR seats...
    http://hotrodforums.net/forums/image...ine=1422123669tons of other stuff...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123