Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Wasilla, Alaska

Wolverine Tires and wheels

Does anyone know if the wheel off set for the Viking is the same for the Wolverine? I'm ordering tires and wheels and of course the Wolverine isn't listed on the web site of the tire and wheel vendor. Also I'm going to order 28x10R12 fronts and 28X12R12 rears I hope these will clear.

I can't find a parts list. The rims are 6" wide front and 8" wide rear. I don't know the offset.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Wasilla, Alaska
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    I can't find a parts list. The rims are 6" wide front and 8" wide rear. I don't know the offset.
    I couldn't find it either thanks for looking. I ordered the set I wanted but I had to use the 2015 Viking as my vehical type for the web site. I'm pretty sure they'll work. I'll know in a couple weeks, they have to ship to Washington and then be put on a barge to Alaska.

I am 99% certain they will work fine. I have not put one on to see, but it looks in every way to be the same.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Wasilla, Alaska
    Awesome

I would like to go 29" or 30" but it looks pretty tight. Not sure Why Yamaha made the rear so tight, maybe for liability reasons. Any ideas on how I could add larger tires to the Wolverine?

Wasilla, Alaska
    I ordered 28"s for the Wolverine but I also ordered a set of 27"s for our Viking so if it won't clear the 28"s I'll have to put on the 27"s. Having not received my Wolverine yet is there a way to trim the plastics to clear larger tires or is there something else limiting the tire size?

Wasilla, Alaska
    Will a lift kit be easy to come up with for the Wolverine?

I am sure there will be a lift for the Wolverine. With the shocks it has I would not want to. The suspension is very well designed and works like a long travel.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

if its just a matter of a little rubbing---a heat gun can help you remold the shape of the plastic so that you would possibly not have to trim. ???
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust