I bought what was suppose to be a full 2 brothers dual exhaust for a 700 Rhino minus 1 bracket.Long story short I'm not putting that on my build.Couple of reasons.(1) the seller didn't send the quiet cores that he said he had.(2)one of the aluminum 1/2 moon pieces that hold the muffler to the primary tubes is missing and apparently has been gone for a while because the tube chewed into the muffler case.(3) The aluminum mounts that go from the frame to the muffler clamps are non exsistant.(4) The Tubes wrap under the drive shaft,from the factory, and the way I have my build set up it is less than desirable.If you wanted to be creative you could make this work.I'm putting this on here for the guys that love their Rhino and want spare parts for their 2 brothers exhaust.I'm just stating the facts.I'm not looking to put somebody in my position.Other than the muffler getting chewed up and parts missing the exhaust is in good shape.No discoloring of the primary tubes at all.I'm picky and should have looked at what I bought sooner than 2 months after.I'd like to have choice words with the seller but where will that get me.I'm past any PayPal disputes and I'm ready to cut my losses.Make me an offer if all of the above fits you.If I don't catch this post feel free to txt me at the number provided in my signature.