Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

2nd Battery with Accessories wiring Question...

When wiring up LED lights,Stereo and accessories with a 2nd battery. Do most of you put the power for the lights and such from a key power? Or Constant power so you can run them when the motor is off? Since you will have a 2nd isolated battery might be nice to just be able to switch the lights on without turning on key...

What's your opinion?

I'm a battery power kind of guy for most things, especially if you have an two batteries and an isolator, as your starting battery wont get depleted even if you leave your accessories on too long.
    2011 Commander XT 1000

2006 660 Special Edition (Sold)
    Had lots of neat stuff...

I dont have 2 batterys but i have my stereo amp turn on lead on a switch to battery so if i listen to tunes not running the battery will last longer as nothing else is on.
    2012 blue 700
    JBS Stage 2 Extreme sheave: 15gram sliders: gold spring: Dynatek: JBS splash guards: JBS Slugged clutch: 30x9/10x14 Monster Mayhem: 14" ss212: 2"+ JD lift: 4500lb champion winch: hyperlube radiator treatment: rzr seats-JD lowered: JD 3" cage chop: blue underglows/dome light: JD aluminum roof: JD tower speaker bar with 4 1/2" and bluetooth amp: 42" light bar forward cubes rear: Half windshield: Snorkel your UTV by JD: