Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ya think maybe if he filled it with JB Weld then sanded it back smooth it would work? That shit will surprise ya.

I would almost think that was a flaw from the factory if you didn't find anything in there when you took it apart......but then again you wouldnt think the factory would let something like that pass through.
    2015 Viking EPS SE
    KFI Stealth 4500s
    KFI 72" Open Trail Plow
    SuperATV Flip Up Windshield
    SuperATV Side Mirrors
    Seizmik Soft Rear Window
    IR Backup Camera
    42" LED Light Bar
    JBS Extreme Sheave
    JBS Slug Kit
    Black & Gray YXZ seats
    JBS Doors
    Lots More Planned...

Secondary clutch question

Think of it like this, what if that jbweld comes apart and gets wedged between ur belt and sheave, not sayin it will but why take that chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

3. Likes jimclemjr liked this post

Well I took James advice I didn't have any 180 grit sand paper so I used 120 then 220 and I actually got the them.all out now I hope i didn't go to far but everything looks okay to meClick image for larger version. 

Name:	LB34VlDU-765831557.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	11322Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oTRVNABE-765838760.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	11323

5. Likes Timmi liked this post
    Looks good!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

I love JB weld and will use it liberally in a static situation, but I would not use it in this situation. I didn't suggest earlier cause I have seen it flake off in little hunks and that would not be good for the belt.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

I might buy the other on just to have as a spare but if its in better shape swap it for this. I might talk to the cnc operator at my father's work and see if how can chuck it up in there leathe and maybe turn it some
    But realisticly I'm going to put mine back together and run the crap out of it lol
    I don't know about the jb weld thing my luck it would.come apart and junk my new belt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12