Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rzr up in smoke

his rzr burned up so he took another rzr as compensation?

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by NickH View Post
    A buddy's 2013 RZR 800S burnt up last year, and took his garage and some neighbor's siding and windows with it as well. One year later, just the other day, Polaris settled with him but first offered $8k for his loss. He and his lawyer basically told them to go pound sand and asked why they don't offer a product instead. So after some haggling they finally ended up giving him, for FREE, a brand new 900S with a roof, in roof sound system, full doors, full windshield & half windshield. I couldn't believe it. I went over last night and took it for a spin, nice bike, still don't want one though. Just glad they took care of it for him.
    funny you mention this it happened to a friend on mine 3 days old - burnt up - Polaris gave him a # - he called - gave him a new 900s off show room floor closest dealer his pick .with some extras . he called # back to thank them - it was disconnected ? - he was really glad- he didn't have insurance on it yet ! because, the dealer screwed paperwork up some how ! no insurance at all ! he got lucky!

Polaris needs to give free fire extinguishers with ever purchase. I see so many rzr's in the area with the oil and gas guys and i think I have heard 5-6 people tell the same story they were driving and it just caught fire. not sure which part of the rzr is failing but i KNOW I wont own one.
    Brad – Creative Designer for outdoor enthusiast

https://www.redbubble.com/people/bweekley/shop?asc=u

https://www.bweekley.com

2007 Yamaha Rhino 660 - Stock with MSD charger

4. Likes Timmi liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234