Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

battery replacement?

My battery is starting to get weak and needs to be replaced soon in my Wolverine. I need some info on what y'all recommend for a replacement. Another stock, or something else. I have a lot of stuff hooked up to my battery also...Wetsounds sound bar and subwoofer, light bar on front, light pods on back, led whips, underbody rock lights, etc.. How many cca is the stock? What replacement is better? Starting battery or deep cycle? Thanks for any replies.
    Yamaha Wolverine R-spec Camo EPS, JBS Extreme sheave, purple spring, 16 gr od weights, slug kit, HMF Exhaust, PCV 5 Programmer, 3.5 Highlifter Lift, 29.5 Terminators, full folding windshield (wintertime) and wind deflector (summertime), LED light bars front and back, Wetsounds sound bar, blue and red led light strips (separate switches for each) on interior roof, cooler..... always full of cold beer (at the start anyways).
    Go Dawgs!!!!!

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    odessy 925
    08 700 ...

4. Likes flimmy liked this post
    Im running an Odyssey as my second battery and Its been doing fine.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Ok, that's two for Odyssey. Thanks. Anybody else got any opinions? I'm in the deep South so we don't get much cold weather. So cca's isn't as important to me as much as something that will last and still have enough juice to crank back up after sitting on a sandbar for an hour with the music cranking and the led whips dancing. Just wanting the best bang for the buck for a battery. I would run 2 but I've got a sub under my front seat so there's not much room to run a 2nd battery.
    Yamaha Wolverine R-spec Camo EPS, JBS Extreme sheave, purple spring, 16 gr od weights, slug kit, HMF Exhaust, PCV 5 Programmer, 3.5 Highlifter Lift, 29.5 Terminators, full folding windshield (wintertime) and wind deflector (summertime), LED light bars front and back, Wetsounds sound bar, blue and red led light strips (separate switches for each) on interior roof, cooler..... always full of cold beer (at the start anyways).
    Go Dawgs!!!!!

im gonna try bikemasters top of the line and see how it does..were a dealer for them now
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880