Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

general tuner talk

A thought for James being all he does is sit around and play titly winks LOL. On your web site you could make a list of tuners that you like best for some of the machines you know. I know the experience and testing you do has to help in making a choice. I have a 2012 700 rhino stock but have a stage 2 cam going to install this week. I bought the dynatek fusion over the others because I found one that was cheaper than the power commander. In reading about them they seem similar to each other but don't know for sure. After playing with a few maps from dynatek for stock machine (knot wanting to take james from his titly winks LOL) knowing he has better ones. I purchased the auto tune, what a difference in performance. It seems to run smoother while you are constantly changing riding scenarios. You can fill it change fuel mixture run smooth and never stop pulling know matter the senario. You can also add a map switch to turn the auto tune off and use one of James custom tunes. I believe the power commander has these options to. I hope I made a good choice and did not let my wallet make it for me. Keep up the good work James!!!

Which autotune did you get

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    Which autotune did you get

I got the dynatune from dynatek dt-1 single channel. also got the map switch which i have not yet installed.

One tunes on the fly and one don't...one you accept the changes manually after it makes the suggestions

James Davis
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    One tunes on the fly and one don't...one you accept the changes manually after it makes the suggestions

The one I have adjust on the fly which seems to make it run smoother when really running hard. I believe you can save and lock a map it has made in and use the map switch to go from auto tune or set map. Seems to work good so far will see how the stage 2 cam will respond.

I will look it up on the one you got..both adjust on the fly only one applies it on the fly

James Davis
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419