Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12

#1 plus of a Rhino 450

Damn I'm tired of burning the parking brake out on the 700. I can always feel when the parking brake is on when in the 450. Never have had to re-shoe the 450 but this will be the 5th time on the 700
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

2. Likes Hump, 08Rhino450SE, scottwv liked this post
    Check out my you tube video on it

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

this one?

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    Check out my you tube video on it

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Yes.its will pull it back farther and pull it tighter also

James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

That is my favorite video it sucks when you turn around and your buggy is leaving without you I have lost a few cold ones to that damn brake

I did that mod on my 700 still has never felt as good as my 450did even with new pads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

8. Likes 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    I'm about ready to start carrying wheel chocks in this thing. There is only two things that I think suck about my Rhino, the wheel bearings and the parking brake. I've done the James mod to my brake, but that didn't keep the idiot from driving with the brake set all the time.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

10. Likes 08Rhino450SE, Kenny G liked this post
    You could rig-up a buzzer on it...I have seen it for sale in "kit" form .
    08 700 ...

12. Likes Kenny G, Hump liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    I'm about ready to start carrying wheel chocks in this thing. There is only two things that I think suck about my Rhino, the wheel bearings and the parking brake. I've done the James mod to my brake, but that didn't keep the idiot from driving with the brake set all the time.
    Take the key out and hang it on the parking brake that will break that habit

14. Likes Timmi, Hump liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by djurz33 View Post
    Take the key out and hang it on the parking brake that will break that habit
    I'd loose the keys and be chit out of luck, and be hiking back to camp, lol. I'm thinking of carrying a piece of split fir for a parking block right now! Open the door drop it down and either roll forwards or backwards as needed.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

16. Likes 08Rhino450SE, scottwv liked this post