Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Member Map?

Member Map?

Anyone thought of adding a map for members to pin their "approximate" locations on? May help with people that are too far out to ride with the bulk of the group to be able to hook up with others.

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes Ole Blue, Kenny G, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
    Anyone thought of adding a map for members to pin their "approximate" locations on? May help with people that are too far out to ride with the bulk of the group to be able to hook up with others.
    would be kinda cool to see anyway

Sounds like a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06 686 JBS Ported Head HotRod Crank Stage 2 Hot Cam Abla Bored Carb Middle Gear Drive Support Programmable MSD Head Studs JBS Sheave 14gm Weights Purple Spring Dual Two Brothers Exhaust Dual Battery Setup Innovate Motorsports A/F Gauge Volt & Temp Gauges Fan Override TCP Radiator JBS Radiator Guards, Rackzilla Steering Rack Power Steering Cognito Spindles Pro 1 Doors 40" Light Bar HID Headlights Ridin On 14" ITP SS112 Rims 26" ITP Terra Cross Tires

That is a good idea

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    2013 Teryx4 750 le Highlifter lift, 28x10s on all corners, snorkels , magnaflow exhaust, carbon fiber hood graphics, fiberglass stereo system with 4 6x9s soon to be redone, home built led whips more to come.

Member Map

RedLeg suggested it so here it is. Members, Customers and Friends pin yourself on the map.

Click the Additions button, then click Add Marker - Simple from the drop down menu.
    Add your name and location, i just put city and state.
    Then click the submit button.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2627364

7. Thanks buellpjw, Ole Blue, Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes buellpjw, KevInMo, Ole Blue liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyStyle View Post
    RedLeg suggested it so here it is. Members, Customers and Friends pin yourself on the map.

Click the Additions button, then click Add Marker - Simple from the drop down menu.
    Add your name and location, i just put city and state.
    Then click the submit button.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2627364
    Outstanding!!!! Thank you very much!!!! THIS is why I keep coming here instead of "the other" place. Great people, great advice, and Admin's/Mods that listen.

9. Thanks Timmi thanked for this post
    thank you

Why is jbs in Ohio?

06 686 JBS Ported Head HotRod Crank Stage 2 Hot Cam Abla Bored Carb Middle Gear Drive Support Programmable MSD Head Studs JBS Sheave 14gm Weights Purple Spring Dual Two Brothers Exhaust Dual Battery Setup Innovate Motorsports A/F Gauge Volt & Temp Gauges Fan Override TCP Radiator JBS Radiator Guards, Rackzilla Steering Rack Power Steering Cognito Spindles Pro 1 Doors 40" Light Bar HID Headlights Ridin On 14" ITP SS112 Rims 26" ITP Terra Cross Tires

Never mind looks like it got changed

Yeah I seen where someone accidentally put it there and deleted it

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast