» Today's Birthdays

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine
    JBS Extreme Sheave Racing Series
    16 gram o.d., purple spring (thanks James)
    3" Chopped Cage (
    thanks Ryan)
    Eagle Eye HID Headlights (
    thanks James)
    JBS Suspension Springs
    Totron LED Light Bar (
    thanks Hump)
    YXZ1000R seats (thanks Jody)
    YXZ1000R steering wheel (thanks James)
    JBS Radiator Guards

Why can't there be any available jobs for me there yet????
    Mama is ready to move!!
    these are some of the companies we own in WV, just waiting for the right opening, feel free to click on any of the positions and apply if you're looking for work.
    Title Location Date Facility Job Function

Reset

Dump Truck Driver Lewisburg, WV, US, 24901 Oct 12, 2017 Appalachian Aggregates Driver / Delivery / CDL
    Dump Truck Driver Beckley, WV, US, 25801 Oct 12, 2017 Appalachian Aggregates Driver / Delivery / CDL
    Customer Service Representative Bridgeport, WV, US, 26330 Oct 6, 2017 Central Supply Inc Customer Service
    Dump Truck Driver Beckley, WV, US, 25802 Oct 4, 2017 Southern West Virginia Paving Inc Driver / Delivery / CDL
    IT Field Services Technician - Dunbar, WV Dunbar, WV, US, 25064 Oct 4, 2017 Oldcastle Materials Inc Information Technology
    Utility Equipment Operator/Maintenance Beckley, WV, US, 25802 Oct 3, 2017 Appalachian Aggregates Equipment Operator
    Quality Control Technician Dunbar, WV, US, 25064 Oct 1, 2017 West Virginia Paving, Inc Field Technician
    Dump Truck Driver Lewisburg, WV, US, 24946 Sep 22, 2017 Appalachian Aggregates Driver / Delivery / CDL
    Equipment Operator/Maintenance Lewisburg, WV, US, 24901 Sep 19, 2017 Appalachian Aggregates Equipment Operator
    Maintenance Tech Lewisburg, WV, US, 24901 Sep 19, 2017 Appalachian Aggregates Equipment Operator
    Off Road Haul Truck Driver Lewisburg, WV, US, 24901 Sep 19, 2017 Appalachian Aggregates Driver-Non CDL / Delivery
    Shuttle Buggy Operator/Laborer Dunbar, WV, US, 25064 Sep 19, 2017 West Virginia Paving, Inc Laborer

Create Alert

[COLOR=#666666 !important]

[/COLOR]
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

3. Likes flimmy, jerhomey, Timmi liked this post
    hell, if I could get Rosa to move, I'd move up there myself!

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine
    3" Chopped Cage (
    thanks Ryan)
    thanks James)
    JBS Suspension Springs
    Totron LED Light Bar (
    thanks Hump)
    JBS Radiator Guards

5. Likes Crusty liked this post

Shit , that IT field service Technician is my job to the T,,,, hmmmmm

7. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Timmi liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by jerhomey View Post
    Shit , that IT field service Technician is my job to the T,,,, hmmmmm
    Get on it!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

I got into the wrong field, I would have been better off with a CDL then a degree in graphic design. Both with more money and more job opportunities, but i think I am too old for a career change.

But on a side note I wonder how many people would change they career and relocate just to ride with James and the JBS Crew.......lol

10. Likes Timmi liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by GetemDuck View Post
    I got into the wrong field, I would have been better off with a CDL then a degree in graphic design. Both with more money and more job opportunities, but i think I am too old for a career change.

But on a side note I wonder how many people would change they career and relocate just to ride with James and the JBS Crew.......lol
    I've been watching the job board for the last 3 years waiting for the right job, Finally found the director of HR in our Atlanta office for the US companies to ask a few questions about transferring and of course I get an auto reply saying that he started his vacation today lol
    I finally have the go ahead from the wife to pack up and move to WV, I've been watching the real estate for a while there also.
    When you can find a house with some serious property for less than I'm paying for a single wide trailer in a park you know it's time to relocate.
    I've been with the company for 21 years now and was told by our local HR that I would lose everything and have to start at the bottom again, losing my 401K, vacation and years of service which I thought wasn't right so that's why I contacted the Main HR to get this straight before I pack up and head out.

12. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Timmi liked this post
    sounds about as useless as our local HR Dept.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    I've been with the company for 21 years now and was told by our local HR that I would lose everything and have to start at the bottom again, losing my 401K, vacation and years of service which I thought wasn't right so that's why I contacted the Main HR to get this straight before I pack up and head out.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine
    3" Chopped Cage (
    thanks Ryan)
    thanks James)
    JBS Suspension Springs
    Totron LED Light Bar (
    thanks Hump)
    JBS Radiator Guards

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    sounds about as useless as our local HR Dept.
    My email has been forwarded 3 times and has now been forwarded back to our local HR that fed me full of shit lol here we go!!

15. Likes flimmy liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    My email has been forwarded 3 times and has now been forwarded back to our local HR that fed me full of shit lol here we go!!
    Damn kiddo likes it here to much and wife has a pretty sweet gig. Im a fly by nighter , guess i could see them on the weekends lol

17. Likes txgrown1404 liked this post
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122