Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm glad to see Textron is going back to the Arctic Cat name badge, they claimed people only equated Arctic Cat with snowmobiles but found out that was'nt the case! I think Textron's influx of money and techknology will help them to build better machines but I for one thought the name change was a bad idea.
    2016 Wolverine Rspec SE
    Superwinch Terra 45s
    EMP Rear window
    EMP Winch mount
    Yamaha Cargo Box
    27x9x12 ITP Blackwater Evolution
    ITP C series wheels
    Perfex 2" lift
    YXZ SE seats

I've ridden a Wildcat Sport 700, it felt like a good machine in my limited seat time with adequate power. Im interested to see where that model goes. I'm still on the fence between an X2 and a General.....

I had a 2015 sport limited with the Elka shocks. At the time my brother had a rzr 800 S. The sport was faster and had better suspension. It would not outrun the newer 900 S and 1000 s RZRs. I don't know how it would run with the new Maverick. My opinion is the sport is a good foundation to build on but they need more power to be competitive. It was a good machine. The three trouble areas were the front A arm bushings, spring sag, and heat on the back of the cab from the exhaust. I believe those issues were resolved with a recall and redesigned for the later models. One thing that would have liked was tighter steering.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12