Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Hate this thing !! lol

What ever engineer(s) thought it was a "better" idea to quit making an opening hood , needs a good whooping !!! I truly missed the ease of working on the rhino this weekend . It was a pita wiring up the winch and fan override for sure .
    08 700 ...

I totally agree with you on the flip up hood also liked the dump bed for the same reason. Working on them and cleaning the mud out of them. Why would anyone get rid of such a easy concept. Maybe because their heads are up their you no what!!!

3. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Kafir liked this post
    even some removable panels would be helpful but manufacturers don't want owners doing their own work

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

5. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    What ever engineer(s) thought it was a "better" idea to quit making an opening hood , needs a good whooping !!! I truly missed the ease of working on the rhino this weekend . It was a pita wiring up the winch and fan override for sure .

Try working on a commander. It's like working a rubiks cube, there's a particular combination for everything - and until you find it, you think it's impossible. I had to pull my gearbox off the motor and replace it - here's my instructions for that job, fortunately it was only 3 steps: 1: Disassemble commander, 2: remove gearbox, 3: reverse previous procedures.
    2011 Commander XT 1000

2006 660 Special Edition (Sold)
    Had lots of neat stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by rodneygt View Post
    try working on a commander. It's like working a rubiks cube, there's a particular combination for everything - and until you find it, you think it's impossible. I had to pull my gearbox off the motor and replace it - here's my instructions for that job, fortunately it was only 3 steps: 1: Disassemble commander, 2: Remove gearbox, 3: Reverse previous procedures.
    lol.

Don't want to bring up the P word but working on a Polaris can make a preacher loose his religion!

9. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    That tilt front end and dump bed is what really makes me want to keep mine. I had thought about a bed delete or a very light frame to mount the bedsides and tailgate to, but I don't want to lose the ease of cleaning and working on this thing. It's just so easy to clean up, clean the radiator, etc.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

11. Likes scottwv liked this post
    The ride with you was the longest I had been in a Rhino. I was impressed with how comfortable it was with stock seats and sport shocks. I'd love to have the power yours has in my Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    That tilt front end and dump bed is what really makes me want to keep mine. I had thought about a bed delete or a very light frame to mount the bedsides and tailgate to, but I don't want to lose the ease of cleaning and working on this thing. It's just so easy to clean up, clean the radiator, etc.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar