Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  121
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Hate

Facebook Hate

I haven't been on Facebook much, and then I went on last night and see nothing but hate. It really bothers me all the bashing when it seems that most of these people have never even met James or Nikki.

A lot of the problem seems to be that everyone is expecting Amazon Prime type delivery. I used to work in the powersports industry, and it would take weeks for stuff to come in for customers. But now it seems that everyone thinks that James and Nikki are sitting on $1-2M worth of inventory everyday that they can just ship out.

I won't lose faith in the kind people of WV... Not many people can you randomly meet on the internet, and be welcomed into their house and practically forced to eat breakfast with them.
    2015 Yamaha Viking VI EPS (Camo):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 SE (Silver):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

When you the best you always got haters.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I can agree that the best have the biggest targets on their back.

I know that I have personally called James to ask questions, and sometimes he is available, while others he is not. I give it a couple of hours or sometimes a day and try again. I have been to their house and have seen the constant calls that they receive. I have seen him call people back as fast as he can.

This is another reason that I don't like facebook...people get stupid way too quick. Don't use a search and ask the same questions over and over again looking for different results.

Bottom line, is that I can't stand for a person to get drug through the mud... We need to be kind to one another vs being hateful and ugly.
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

-JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

4. Likes chilly2031, 393stroker liked this post
    I am sorry but personal experience and I have ordered several things from james every clutch kit seems to be waiting on weights he can not help that weights take so long to get there!! I waited on one set for like a month he ordered like 350 sets showed pics called to order a clutch a week or two after that and he was out !! sorry again he orders what he can !! I call and the only time I have not received a call back was when using a blocked phone because my phone was broke !! including one time I called back and he answered as soon as he hung up he called me back because he had missed the first call. I have never met him so I am not one of the friends live clear across the us.
    I needed weights in a bad way to make opening he sent it 2 day mail on the spot now something got messed up and I owed 15 $ and change for shipping go down to the post office and find he already payed 26$ and change to ship it that's 40 for shipping now here is the kicker there is no charge on my card this is not a multi million $ company but he sure tries !! not like me to write more than a one liner i hate writing but i wish every one could have the balls he has to try and do things right !
    i have been waiting on the doors since he first posted them i ordered he has not shipped because he wants them right and i will ----- wait because they will be so much more than what i originally signed up for he keeps making improvements !!
    grr i have a jbs in my old rhino still working great from 6 or so years ago and i use it to plow a steep road 2 miles sometimes feet of snow at a time 72" plow.
    Now i was one of those guys who could not wait for the Viking clutch so it got a hw clutch less than 2000 miles and 3 belts later guess what it got JBS and hw did nothing except say what a pice of ----the Viking was its still working great with out his pos clutch !! now i have put 4 in JBS clutches wolvys and 3 of those have over 2k on them one close guess what only one has been back apart and that is because i was trying different springs weights exc.
    rant over just give the guy a break he is a small outfit and i hope he makes it big and can ship to these ----- and have 10000000 in inventory to do so just so he can flip them the bird.
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

6. Thanks Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post

Like I said... It just makes me upset.

I also live 1/2 way across the country from WV, but have had to do some military travel in his area and went out of the way to stop in. They have treated me great and are awesome on the phone.

I too have a sheave in my old 2006 Rhino 660 and have since early 2014 (without any further servicing). That thing will not stop, but I don't have many miles on it either.

I now have a VikingVI also, and that has a sheave... has been awesome. I have taken the sheave out a time or 2 to change weights and service...still on the original belt with 1500 miles. Have now 2 other buddies that also have JBS. Some of them have had to wait, but they have been extremely happy that they did vs going somewhere else.

My Viking has a bunch of the products that he has brought to the market, some I had to wait a while to get, and I have been happy. I too have been waiting for some real doors to be available for the big Viking VI and I know that my money is going to go to James and Nikki, because it will be the way that I want it and the best.

It is far to easy for people to be keyboard commandos these days. Everyone is so quick to spread hate and push others down with the hope of raising themselves even the smallest amount. That is where the world is going to garbage. No one cares about their neighbors anymore. These are sad days.

8. Likes 393stroker, GETERDUN liked this post
    Custom made components always take time. James special orders overdrive weights from Dr Pulley in Asia, and a lot of them. That takes time.

He buys Yamaha sheaves, and a lot of them. That takes time. Yamaha doesn't keep many extra sheaves because they don't wear out.

Then the sheaves must be precisely machined, that takes time. Each order must be assembled and packaged. More time.

James and Nikki work long hours to make this all happen. Each order is put together and shipped as the pieces are available.

Anyone who runs a successful family business at the level they do will understand what it takes to make it happen.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

10. Likes Ole Blue, 393stroker liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbus453 View Post
    I can agree that the best have the biggest targets on their back.

I know that I have personally called James to ask questions, and sometimes he is available, while others he is not. I give it a couple of hours or sometimes a day and try again. I have been to their house and have seen the constant calls that they receive. I have seen him call people back as fast as he can.

This is another reason that I don't like facebook...people get stupid way too quick. Don't use a search and ask the same questions over and over again looking for different results.

Bottom line, is that I can't stand for a person to get drug through the mud... We need to be kind to one another vs being hateful and ugly.
    I try to resolve as many conflicts as I can on there but some people have other agendas and cause the chaos intentionally. It bother me too. A lot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

12. Likes Timmi, Ole Blue, dealer6, Rhino SE 66 liked this post
    I have seen James post his cell number many times and tell someone to call him. I would be willing to bet no one on here has a cell phone number for someone at Amazon. They may answer the 800 number 24 hours a day but they will not know the answer to a technical question!! Amazon sure don’t have a million miles of real world testing in the mountains of WV either!!

14. Thanks Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes 393stroker, chilly2031 liked this post

Facebook Hate

Atleast when hes not available you dont have to talk to someone in pakastan, or the phillipines. I have had a few phone conversations with james over the years and hes allways helped me
    I dont have facebook and never have wanted it, i prefer dogs to most people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

16. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Fabricator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by buellpjw View Post
    I am sorry but personal experience and I have ordered several things from james every clutch kit seems to be waiting on weights he can not help that weights take so long to get there!! I waited on one set for like a month he ordered like 350 sets showed pics called to order a clutch a week or two after that and he was out !! sorry again he orders what he can !! I call and the only time I have not received a call back was when using a blocked phone because my phone was broke !! including one time I called back and he answered as soon as he hung up he called me back because he had missed the first call. I have never met him so I am not one of the friends live clear across the us.
    I needed weights in a bad way to make opening he sent it 2 day mail on the spot now something got messed up and I owed 15 $ and change for shipping go down to the post office and find he already payed 26$ and change to ship it that's 40 for shipping now here is the kicker there is no charge on my card this is not a multi million $ company but he sure tries !! not like me to write more than a one liner i hate writing but i wish every one could have the balls he has to try and do things right !
    i have been waiting on the doors since he first posted them i ordered he has not shipped because he wants them right and i will ----- wait because they will be so much more than what i originally signed up for he keeps making improvements !!
    grr i have a jbs in my old rhino still working great from 6 or so years ago and i use it to plow a steep road 2 miles sometimes feet of snow at a time 72" plow.
    Now i was one of those guys who could not wait for the Viking clutch so it got a hw clutch less than 2000 miles and 3 belts later guess what it got JBS and hw did nothing except say what a pice of ----the Viking was its still working great with out his pos clutch !! now i have put 4 in JBS clutches wolvys and 3 of those have over 2k on them one close guess what only one has been back apart and that is because i was trying different springs weights exc.
    rant over just give the guy a break he is a small outfit and i hope he makes it big and can ship to these ----- and have 10000000 in inventory to do so just so he can flip them the bird.
    Great post..... There are so many out there that just don't get it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast