Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Skyland ATV/Wrong Turn Pizza

Just letting y’all know that apparently we aren’t the kind of clientele Skyland is looking for. The rider that got the ticket had a break down during the day causing him to ride in the night through Bramwell. The police gave him a ticket (as their protocol states they should do). This is Skyland’s response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    good ole social media. turning us all into fools.
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

3. Likes scottwv liked this post
    I support Jerry at Riders Paradise and the wagon wheel they are the originals and everybody else just moves in as a opportunist trying to make a buck off of the Riders.. and that's okay if you're not a crook..there has been only a few that come that I say are worth staying.... The Local's are the ones that deserve the money!!!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

5. Likes scottwv, jerhomey, DINGER liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    I support Jerry at Riders Paradise and the wagon wheel they are the originals and everybody else just moves in as a opportunist trying to make a buck off of the Riders.. and that's okay if you're not a crook..there has been only a few that come that I say are worth staying.... The Local's are the ones that deserve the money!!!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Always support Jerry and Matt and Jen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Some tried to make it a police thing. I say it's the same all over this state from my experiences.. Troopers and Sherriffs dept are for the most part pretty good people unless you are a real problem, or just a danger to everyone around you. Now, the small town cops are nothing but a bunch of Barneys that used to stock shelves at walmart, and get picked on in school. Now they got a badge and a gun.

If the people running that town were serious about business, fairness, and respecting their citizens sleep time, they would have a set time for no traffic. After dark? That's around 6pm here real shortly, and I bet you 70% of them in that town don't have to get up for work in the morning, just get out of bed around noon on the 1st of the month to get that mailbox check. 10 pm would be a legit time for a little more quiet in town if there is heavy atv traffic.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

9. Likes Shawnh liked this post
    Just saw this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

And this.

Quote Originally Posted by offroadohio View Post
    And this.

The whole blow up wasn't about anything mentioned in this. It was about someone who got a ticket for riding after dark said to be due to a breakdown, and supposedly obeying all other laws. A $10 fine is not $10. It's not the fine that is expensive, it's court costs, and you pay them whether you go to court or just pay it. People got upset when he backed barney for not giving the guy a warning.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

In the end this was educational. What we have learned is if you ride in bramwell after dark, it will cost you $100 give or take a little. If you get you a pizza at that place or stay there, the guy you just supported will be glad you were fined for riding after dark.

I never really planned on being there anyway, but now I know how it's going to go if I do. I mean, I know the rules I have to live by while there.

get a pizza in Bramwell before dark

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

15. Likes Hump liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast