Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  7

IMPORTANT RECALL FOR EVERYONE !!! kiddie fire extinguisher

Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

2. Thanks Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino, Crusty, jimclemjr thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Crusty liked this post
    Got one of the recall models - need numbers off unit- took five minutes to register on line and they replied that I would be receiving a replacement within two to three weeks with instructions for return of recall unit.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

4. Likes mike, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    just bought a couple of these earlier in the spring so guess i better check the numbers on them.....hopefully the one in the boat is on the list too cause its pretty old and probably needs replaced anyhow lol.
    2015 Viking EPS SE
    KFI Stealth 4500s
    KFI 72" Open Trail Plow
    SuperATV Flip Up Windshield
    SuperATV Side Mirrors
    Seizmik Soft Rear Window
    IR Backup Camera
    42" LED Light Bar
    JBS Extreme Sheave
    JBS Slug Kit
    Black & Gray YXZ seats
    JBS Doors
    Lots More Planned...

6. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    The main issue was the spout and handles were plastic. Some of them go back about ten years. IIRC Units broke and could not put out fires which contributed to one death.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

8. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    i checked last night on the one i bought earlier this spring for the viking and the one on the garage wall and they both are on that list.......hoping to winterize the boat this weekend so once i bring it down and pull the cover off it I can check the one in there and contact them on hopefully all 3 for replacements. The one in the camper is a first alert so different band but still the janky kind that has the push button top. i should go ahead and replace that one too while i am at it with something that has a handle and a tad more volume in the tank. Dont plan on ever using any of them but if i ever have to it would be nice if they didnt break when you need them. lol
    2015 Viking EPS SE
    KFI Stealth 4500s
    KFI 72" Open Trail Plow
    SuperATV Flip Up Windshield
    SuperATV Side Mirrors
    Seizmik Soft Rear Window
    IR Backup Camera
    42" LED Light Bar
    JBS Extreme Sheave
    JBS Slug Kit
    Black & Gray YXZ seats
    JBS Doors
    Lots More Planned...

10. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jimclemjr View Post
    The main issue was the spout and handles were plastic. Some of them go back about ten years. IIRC Units broke and could not put out fires which contributed to one death.
    Man, it's definitely that serious. I'll be checking mine too.

I have 3 with plastic handles but when I ran the numbers on the kiddie website it says they are not on the recall list. the 3 I have are from 1998 and 1999 I guess the older ones have a thicker or better type of plastic handle.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.