Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  56
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rob ?

Rob ?

Rob go off the deep end.Was looking on Viking.net not a member but was just curious and Rob was on there recommending Hunterworks sheave ????lost it? WTF

2. Likes chilly2031 liked this post
    He turned against James over money. He recently sided against me also. We are done with him.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I guess ill never understand how someone could do that. Dident James fix his ride after he tore it up on one of James's rides?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

5. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Kenny G, madmax 1 liked this post

There was a big falling out between Rob and pretty much everyone on here. I know that James won't give up any of the real details and that is likely because he is just too nice.

James has a lot of his personal life invested into making the SxS Industry a better place and it shows. It shows when James gets upset with someone talking garbage. It also shows by how long James keeps things to himself about new ideas or products and won't just push out garbage.

At the end of the day, what ever happened isn't any of my business. I will continue to fully support James (and JBS) due to the friendships and phenomenal products he has brought to the market. Not often can you meet someone via the internet, stop by (even though you live 1/2 way across the country) and be treated like family.
    2015 Yamaha Viking VI EPS (Camo):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 SE (Silver):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

7. Thanks rhinoroger thanked for this post
    fuck him
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

9. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes Kenny G, chilly2031 liked this post
    Rob's suspension was never right with the Catvos lift. Part design, part install error. James spent a lot of time getting Rob's bike right, including talking him through the clutch install, building a big bore stroker engine for him and numerous other things.
    James gave Rob a very sweet deal for helping him sell JBS products but Rob took it too far.
    Creating JBS Texas which never actually existed and selling products James had no part of using the JBS name.
    I'm a believer in karma. Sometimes it takes a while to come around. Rob screwed over one of the best friends anyone could have.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian lee Rhino450 View Post
    I guess ill never understand how someone could do that. Dident James fix his ride after he tore it up on one of James's rides?

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

11. Likes Kenny G, Rhino SE 66, flimmy, rhinoroger liked this post
    I stayed on cordial terms with Rob until he sided with Jeff Holmes against me. It's his decision, no longer matters to me what happens with either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by shortbus453 View Post
    There was a big falling out between Rob and pretty much everyone on here. I know that James won't give up any of the real details and that is likely because he is just too nice.

James has a lot of his personal life invested into making the SxS Industry a better place and it shows. It shows when James gets upset with someone talking garbage. It also shows by how long James keeps things to himself about new ideas or products and won't just push out garbage.

At the end of the day, what ever happened isn't any of my business. I will continue to fully support James (and JBS) due to the friendships and phenomenal products he has brought to the market. Not often can you meet someone via the internet, stop by (even though you live 1/2 way across the country) and be treated like family.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

13. Likes chilly2031 liked this post
    Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian lee Rhino450 View Post
    that's the last thing i heard about him.
    he seemed to be humorous at times but evidently he couldn't drive worth a shit lol

15. Likes Kenny G liked this post

Rob ????????????

Most texans r not like this, we can drive and we dont talk shitand alot of us prefer dogs to most people

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

Iknew he hadn't been on the other forum for awhile then saw he was banned on here.That's beat up I would rather have my buds than all the tea in china,money ain't squat read an article not long ago some scholar figured one good friend was worth X million bucks,non of mine have a price.Rich and friendless would be pretty poor life IMOA

18. Likes ryanO, Timmi, Kenny G liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast