Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  37
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Love it

You guys say quit it ...But how many people have you push to JBS ...I love it as I have one in mine, and now when the new and approved one comes out and I get someone else to get it ...See how good it does in there probably some what newer machine than mine....Then after even more miles it will be time to upgrade. Since I got my Viking I was going to put so much on it ..Only thing I have so far is high clearance A-arms, shocks, and snorkels ....and of course the JBS sheave ...I been thinking muffler and CDI on it but one of the last things I think ...Also possible shims ...Now with this I might hold up and see how it goes ...Remember grasshoper ...The one who waits is the winner ..LOL

And I just read the Grizzly too ....And thinking about making a what I call total mudder grizzly...and this will definitely help out
    2015 Camo Viking
    27" Sedona Ripsaws R/T
    SS316 14" Rims
    JBS Sheave, 17gr
    Slug Kit

OverFenders
    Folding WS
    Yamaha HD Brush Guards
    Rear Grab Bar
    Warn ProVantage 3500
    Yamaha Snow Plow

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, madmax 1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcup5 View Post
    You guys say quit it ...But how many people have you push to JBS ...I love it as I have one in mine, and now when the new and approved one comes out and I get someone else to get it ...See how good it does in there probably some what newer machine than mine....Then after even more miles it will be time to upgrade. Since I got my Viking I was going to put so much on it ..Only thing I have so far is high clearance A-arms, shocks, and snorkels ....and of course the JBS sheave ...I been thinking muffler and CDI on it but one of the last things I think ...Also possible shims ...Now with this I might hold up and see how it goes ...Remember grasshoper ...The one who waits is the winner ..LOL

And I just read the Grizzly too ....And thinking about making a what I call total mudder grizzly...and this will definitely help out
    I say while you're waiting, just do a bbk. so you can eliminate the shims.
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

4. Likes Bigcup5, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Some peoples sheaves are so good now that the bike just spits and sputters on the rev limiter if you push the accelerator. LOL

Do you 'tink' you can can top that James? Lol
    2011 Commander XT 1000

2006 660 Special Edition (Sold)
    Had lots of neat stuff...

6. Likes Kenny G, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    All I can say is from the 'OG' sheave to the 1st gen 'X' sheave was quite a difference in my bike.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

8. Likes JBFIREMAN, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar
    Is there a pay and play program with your testing. I'll pay for it to join in the testing. Once this hag is done, nobody's going to keep me out of it! Lol
    08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorider View Post
    I say while you're waiting, just do a bbk. so you can eliminate the shims.
    Yeah ...Thought that way too ...I just need to decide what and get permission what I am going to do ...Wife doesn't really want a lift Viking, but I want to enough to power thru mud holes...And then she might let me go down the path of the Grizzly and let me spend money on it like I wanted to on the Viking ...So little torn right now exactly what I want to do ...Either way next summer looks Like its going to be a muddy one ..LOL But thank you for that idea ...
    2015 Camo Viking
    27" Sedona Ripsaws R/T
    SS316 14" Rims
    JBS Sheave, 17gr
    Slug Kit

OverFenders
    Folding WS
    Yamaha HD Brush Guards
    Rear Grab Bar
    Warn ProVantage 3500
    Yamaha Snow Plow

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcup5 View Post
    Yeah ...Thought that way too ...I just need to decide what and get permission what I am going to do ...Wife doesn't really want a lift Viking, but I want to enough to power thru mud holes...And then she might let me go down the path of the Grizzly and let me spend money on it like I wanted to on the Viking ...So little torn right now exactly what I want to do ...Either way next summer looks Like its going to be a muddy one ..LOL But thank you for that idea ...
    I'd lean towards the BBK. That way I'd feel a lot better about putting head and cylinder studs in. Actually hell even if i was going to keep stock bore I'd still put them in after talking to James about the problems the stock head bolts can cause.

So you need to Start staying out of the dog house!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Making one for grizzly 450 at all? Looking to get one in the future, but to be purchased seperately if possible.
    2014 Yamaha Grizzly 450 EPS Hunter Edition:

High Lifter 2 inch lift
    1 mm Shim + Orange Secondary Spring + 18g OD Weights
    26 in CST Wild Thangs on ITP Hurricane rims
    Bison Brush guards
    Side fender flares
    HMF Performance Blackout exhaust
    EHS Airbox Lid + Moose Filter
    PC Racing Flo steel reusable oil filter
    Tungsten 4x4 3000lbs winch
    Powermadd Sentinel hand guards with LED light kit
    Aluminium Products - Full Body Skid plate + A-Arm Guards

13. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    we do the 450 too
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

15. Likes flimmy, JBFIREMAN liked this post
    here is to hoping you get a 4 day weekend and all 4 days are riding abusing it so you can report back !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast