Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian lee Rhino450 View Post
    I hear ron woods is a good exhaust. I have duel muzzys and im looking at yoshi's but im not sure if i would need different fuel map goin from muzzy to yoshi's with my other mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The only reason the muzzy's are still on my bike is because I don't feel I've gotten my $600 worth...otherwise , I'd
    put the stock back on !
    08 700 ...

Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    The only reason the muzzy's are still on my bike is because I don't feel I've gotten my $600 worth...otherwise , I'd
    put the stock back on !
    I hear ya, they came on my lemon when i bought it. The drivers side one knocks so bad its driving me nuts, its where the head pipe goes in the muffler because if i move it either way with my welding glove while its running the knocking stops

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

So is a aftermarket exhaust worth it?

2011 RHINO 700
    STOCK

Quote Originally Posted by Rhin0 View Post
    So is a aftermarket exhaust worth it?

2011 RHINO 700
    STOCK

Not on a stock engine imo .
    08 700 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian lee Rhino450 View Post
    I hear ya, they came on my lemon when i bought it. The drivers side one knocks so bad its driving me nuts, its where the head pipe goes in the muffler because if i move it either way with my welding glove while its running the knocking stops

I've had to deal with that too. Me and Hump also welded in flex joints in ours (there is a thread on it ) which helped out a lot . I have some 1 1/2" aluminum pipe I'm gonna weld into the end cap one of these days to fix the prob like your having .
    08 700 ...

Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    Not on a stock engine imo .
    The exhaust will go one with the mods listed above.

2011 RHINO 700
    STOCK

2011 RHINO 700
    STOCK
    I noticed a huge difference when I put on my Yoshi's .
    It's a very nice exhaust
    2013 Camo 700 Rhino w/ homemade 4 seater cage, bored and stroke to 804.
    11.1cp piston with 105.5 bore, 8mm stroker crank works crank ,25" Bighorn on Viking tactical wheels
    BRP cdi , Bazzaz Z FI w/ auto mapper , raptor stage 1 cam ,Yoshimura duals, jBS extreme sheave with 17g OD , slug kit ,injector, Elka stage 1,2" lift , 20" led bar and ez steer

That is what I have heard as well. Stock engine, not much of a gain. Modded engine, big difference.

2011 RHINO 700
    STOCK

2011 RHINO 700
    STOCK

James has a map for cam w/stock exhaust...I'd go that route first . A cam will give you a tremendous increase . You said you use ur bike to hunt with...any aftermarket exhaust is gonna be substantially louder than stock...I had to put the whisper cores in my muzzy's to keep it from being too loud for me .
    08 700 ...

Thanks for all the info. I'm calling James today and hopefully ordering some parts.

2011 RHINO 700
    STOCK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast