Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  6

Riding in the snow

Video of a ride 0n 12/8/17. Riding in snow up to frozen lakes above Redding, CA

Big Fun !!!

Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

3. Thanks varmint10 thanked for this post
    You do a great job with your vids, have enjoyed watching them. Was out last weekend tracking in the snow here, we had a good foot + on the ground and got more snow this week. Plan on hitting the mnt this weekend again. This is the time for me to start building trails for the winter before the snow gets to deep to track unless you want to just track the groomed sled trails. We'll end up with 3-5 foot of snow where I usually track, start early building your routes to make a base for later. I hate digging out of deep snow,
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

5. Thanks varmint10 thanked for this post
    Likes JBFIREMAN liked this post
    Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    loved their music
    RIP George, Tom & Roy.
    thanks for posting a great video!
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

7. Thanks varmint10 thanked for this post
    Likes Kenny G liked this post