Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warn Bumper

I LOVE MINE! I have had it for years.

Kenny I just realized I never sent you those mounting pics. sorry about that. I took em there in my phone just not doing you any good there
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

2. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Mike & Tex those bumpers look great on your bikes. I was impressed with the little extras Warn sent, electrical wiring sleeves, the brushed aluminum plate were all nice touches. I ordered a front brushed aluminum bash plate from Ricochet, which the bike needs and should also look sweet with the bumper. I hope to add one or two of Flimmy's lights under the bumper when I get ready to finish this build up.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

4. Thanks mike thanked for this post
    Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    Lookin good bro !! Let us know how the winch does up high like that .
    it pulled you out without a problem when you were stuck in soggy bottom. (your avatar pic).....
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    it pulled you out without a problem when you were stuck in soggy bottom. (your avatar pic).....

Yeah...it done good. I'm wondering how much , or how badly it pulls down (actually pulling you in deeper) , when you're in a deep hole ?? Being up high like that.
    08 700 ...

That is a good point seems you would have to move your anchor point up higher which wouldn't be a huge deal. I'm sure the benefits more then out weigh that issue.

Sent from the drivers seat of my truck.

JBS 787, bored throttle body , +1ported head, JBS deshrowded valves,kibble white valve springs, muzzy exshaust,dynatek coil,TCP oil cooler, triple pass radiator,billit one steering rack,heavy duty steering tierods, heim joints,+6 long travel,tilt wheel, radius roll cage, JBS rear splash shield
    Bead lock wheels , bear claw tires , power steering

Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    Yeah...it done good. I'm wondering how much , or how badly it pulls down (actually pulling you in deeper) , when you're in a deep hole ?? Being up high like that.
    Good point Scotty, and something I had though about before the buy. With considering who is manufactoring/branding the bumper 'Warn' which is a very reputable recovery manufacture I figured there was some testing behind this product. Also if you're setting in a mud-hole stuck up to the frame or need help coming up out of a creek bank/ washout draw you'll be setting fairly even with the pull. I like that it'll be up out of the mud/water every time you haul ass through something when you don't need the winch. If your push your bike through a mud-hole your push mud with you winch with the stock placement position. Plus they're bad-ass. Mike's bike looks mean as hell with that setup he has going on in the pic.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

9. Thanks mike thanked for this post
    Mike, Is the Warn setup with the winch higher work better or wores with the plow setup?

Let'em Buck!!!

I never had a problem pulling anyone or myself out of anything. I love having the winch up that high if I am stuck in a hole im not reaching down in the mud / water to get to my winch line. and im not running the winch while it is submerged. also having it mounted up that high for plowing works great as the angle of the winch line lifts the plow instead of pulling the plow up.

i'm with Mike i think the higher setup works better in most cases for keeping it out of mud and water , you do however have to adjust your anchor point acordingly, nice looking rides guys
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12