Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Tips for new cat owners

Just a FYI Arctic cat does not use diaelectric on thier connectors from the factory,one of the main issues I have seen is the three connectors that are next to the shift cable at the engine! those plugs can get wet and dirty from water holes and creek riding and cause you machine to throw a code, one is the speed sensor one goes to the stator and the other is a starter safety switch if they get wet you may have a bad day! My advice is to all machine owners is to unplug those connectors, fill them with diaelectric grease replug and ride!
    AJ's SXS Accessories 304-575-0342

For Accessories / Help and or Questions and on Facebook @ AJ'S SXS Accessories

Website address
    www.ajswildcataccessories.com

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/AJS-SXS-Accessories/219547124736474?ref=br_tf

2. Thanks Mrs. Hot Rod thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    seen it happen

4. Likes madmax 1, wildcat1 liked this post
    I failed to follow this advice before I first took my Wildcat out! I knew I was supposed to do it but kinda half forgot and half thought "it won't happen to me". Well, too make a long story short, mud and everything else got up in those plugs, had to get towed out of the woods, and ended up needing a new stator. not sure if the stator was bad to begin with or the mud in there made it go bad but I still lost 3 weeks of riding. Grease them plugs fella's!

6. Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    from the thread title I was expecting to see something like buy the biggest litter box you can get or something along those lines..
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

VERN...... that's me. :-) 09-rhino700's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    from the thread title I was expecting to see something like buy the biggest litter box you can get or something along those lines..
    Lol.... here kitty kitty

I thought you were talking about cats too
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel