Remington R-51

anybody seen one of these yet?
    going to sell my LCP and this looks pretty interesting

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...s-r-51-pistol/

will handle +P rounds too
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

No but it looks nice!

Sent from my LG-US730 using Tapatalk
    07 sport 720 stroker, +4mm hot rods stroker crank ( welded ) weller head studs, 43mm fcr carb,alba high flow fuel pump, weller high flow fuel line kit, billet middle drive support 102mm 10:1 JE piston stage 1 raptor cam, ported & polished head & intake manifold, k&n full intake, alba exhaust, 700 cam plate JBS sheave 14g od's orange spring antifriction washers,700 belt, rhino giant 4 seat cage, 26" big horns on raceline beadlocks, homemade diamond plate alum. half doors....an more!

Looks pretty cool. Size wise...wonder how it compares to your ruger , or a kel-tec ?? Diamondback also has a 9mm the same size as the ruger / kel-tec .
    08 700 ...

Nice

Looks good. I do like the look of the old style better with the square shape. Just sentimental I guess.
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yotehunter66 View Post
    Looks good. I do like the look of the old style better with the square shape. Just sentimental I guess.
    x2. my dad has a Savage Model 1907 that has been passed down. love the feel of solid steel in my hands.

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    UPDATE:
    A press release from Remington in July 2014 said that production of the R51 had been suspended and was expected to resume in October. Customers had informed Remington "that some R51 pistols had performance issues."Remington determined that these "performance problems resulted from complications during our transition from prototype to mass production."Although the pistol appeared at SHOT 2015 and still appears on the Remington web site, no new Remington R51s are shipping as of October 2015. Update: as of November 21, 2015, Remington is neither shipping nor announcing a production and shipping schedule for the R51. Remington replies to queries suggest the pistol is still being redesigned and developed at the Huntsville, Alabama, plant, however, the company has been publicly reticent regarding the model's future re-release date. <R51Forum><www.Remington.com>