Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

General Grabber Tires

Anyone run the General Grabber tires on a SXS?
    Thinking about trying a set of 27x8.5-14
    Pros and cons?
    I think they would hook up pretty good in Moab and since I try to stay out of that mud stuff they should do pretty good trail riding as well

If it ain't broke you ain't trying!
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

I think they would do pretty good in everything but mud and if you stay out of that you should have no problems. They should also last way longer
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

old ride 2 11 Polaris RZR XP 900 White Lightning Edition all stock for now.

old old ride. 06 JBS built 686 , Benachmark ported head , Falicon rod , JBS sheave , Alba pipe and fuel pump , custom cage , HID head lights , 26" GBC Dirt Tamers on SS212 wheels , Superwinch Terra 45 w/ Synthetic Rope , Dynatek CDI

I was thinking the same thing, I hate the mud so no problem staying out of that shit lol

2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Not quite answering your question, but I ran a set of grabber at2 on my subaru outback. I was very inpressed with the traction. With those tires it would climb almost straight up verticle hills. Also suprizingly good in the mud... for an all terrain...

I think a at type truck tire on a side by side should stick like glue on hard pack trails, and rocks. Should be right at home out west.

Sears has them for $94 each and since Walmart will price match that means I can put them on layaway lol hopefully I can pay off the full set before Moab

wouldn't they be too stiff riding for a light weight machine?

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I don't think they will be too bad with lower pressure in them and they will have less side roll, I want to try them in Moab on the rocks and if they feel good on the rest of the trails I'll just run them. Could be a $500 mistake but I'm pretty good at wasting money on shit that don't work for me anyway lol

9. Likes Timmi liked this post
    A lot of guys run truck tires on there sxs's. I was thinking of getting a set but mounting them and running them for a few mile on a truck with really low psi so help break them in and maybe get more flax out of them.
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

old ride 2 11 Polaris RZR XP 900 White Lightning Edition all stock for now.

old old ride. 06 JBS built 686 , Benachmark ported head , Falicon rod , JBS sheave , Alba pipe and fuel pump , custom cage , HID head lights , 26" GBC Dirt Tamers on SS212 wheels , Superwinch Terra 45 w/ Synthetic Rope , Dynatek CDI

Well I went ahead and ordered 5 of these General Grabbers, can't wait to try them out on the rocks. Now hopefully they show up on time lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast