Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plus the woods in WV is like a slot car, keep the skinny pedal smashed to the floor and just bounce off the trees!
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, 123.bert0621 liked this post

floor board protectors

Same story here. I have a 2014 teryx4 and never put any thought into protecting this area until i had a 2" branch puncture through the drivers side right up beside my left leg. I was lucky not to get hurt. Thankfully my dealership was easy to deal with and they warrantied the flloor board even though the recall only covers the 12's and 13's. I searched the net and came across the JBS floor board protectors and ordered them immediately. I am extremely happy with the fit and finish of these pieces. Typically I am somewhat unhappy with aftermarket cause you always need to cut or grind something to make them fit. That IS NOT the case here. They are extremely nice pieces and the fitment is second to none. It made the install a breeze, and they look like they came from the factory. Couldn't be happier, Great product from JBS.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150320_004403 (Medium) (2).jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	239.1 KB 
ID:	4770

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150322_164744 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	4771

4. Likes 123.bert0621 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12