Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wheels and tires

What kind of tire and wheel are the cat guys running?
    AJ's SXS Accessories 304-575-0342

For Accessories / Help and or Questions and on Facebook @ AJ'S SXS Accessories

Website address
    www.ajswildcataccessories.com

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/AJS-SXS-Accessories/219547124736474?ref=br_tf

how do you like those htr`s? have you had em in much mud?
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    how do you like those htr`s? have you had em in much mud?
    They do awesome in the mud and the wear is not that bad either! I have never had a tire to hook up like the HTR Does... although they are 8 ply the sidewall is just a lil softer on the 14 over the 12,I have busted both fronts buy hitting rocks at about 25/30 or so and the sidewall pinched! going to try 8 ply 27 inch Roctanes next!

Website address

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/AJS-SXS-Accessories/219547124736474?ref=br_tf

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat1 View Post
    They do awesome in the mud and the wear is not that bad either! I have never had a tire to hook up like the HTR Does... although they are 8 ply the sidewall is just a lil softer on the 14 over the 12,I have busted both fronts buy hitting rocks at about 25/30 or so and the sidewall pinched! going to try 8 ply 27 inch Roctanes next!
    nice....do you have to spin em fast to clean em in the mud? check out the itp blackwater evolutions. there 8 ply with " sidewall armor" I was looking into these but I am in the mud a lot and not sure if they will do well. not many reviews on em in the mud.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

Mike if you are a Mud man I would highly recomend these!!!! they sling gobb balls the size of softballs and clean exceptionally well and ride good as they are radials as well and you problably are running 12's so you wouldnt have a sidewall issue

Website address

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat1 View Post
    Mike if you are a Mud man I would highly recomend these!!!! they sling gobb balls the size of softballs and clean exceptionally well and ride good as they are radials as well and you problably are running 12's so you wouldnt have a sidewall issue
    yea im usually the first one in a hole. iran 28" mega mayhems on the last hhr ride and they are amazing tires. they dug and pulled me thru everything In soggy bottom that I dove into. my problem with em is they really robbed some power. right now I took them off the rhino and put em on my brute. before I buy tires again I am gonna hook up with james and see what we can do for more power outta my rhino without breaking the bank. I would love to stick with the mega`s because they impressed the hell outta me. I also found a sweet deal on a set of 30" mudlite xxl`s. now that's tempting for me. but those htr`s caught my eye awhile back and have been tempted to buy a set for trail riding. and keep the mega`s for mud runs.

I recently bought a new set of silverbacks and im wondering if anyone else had this problem. After about 200 km two out of the 4 began to seperate. They were on opposite corners of my rhino and all had 6 lbs of air in-i checked them a lot because i had a lot of uneven wear on my previous set. Anyway one day driving one tire let go and i was pissed off. I called the Yamaha dealer i bought the tires from and after about 3 months the gorrila rep in the area decided to give me partial warranty. He said i was going to fast and driving too agressive i love the way they chew but I'll never buy another set. I have some pictures ill post them up.
    09 rhino 700 full mud mod with 30" backs cam msd3d alba jbs sheave. 13 maverick lots of additions 05 night train 440/700 snopro conversion

I had the htr's on my rhino on the HRR ride. http://youtu.be/zLlHQ5JIxFQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBS 787, bored throttle body , +1ported head, JBS deshrowded valves,kibble white valve springs, muzzy exshaust,dynatek coil,TCP oil cooler, triple pass radiator,billit one steering rack,heavy duty steering tierods, heim joints,+6 long travel,tilt wheel, radius roll cage, JBS rear splash shield
    Bead lock wheels , bear claw tires , power steering

yeah heard of that before. im looking at 29.5 outlaws for my brute.

All ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBS 787, bored throttle body , +1ported head, JBS deshrowded valves,kibble white valve springs, muzzy exshaust,dynatek coil,TCP oil cooler, triple pass radiator,billit one steering rack,heavy duty steering tierods, heim joints,+6 long travel,tilt wheel, radius roll cage, JBS rear splash shield
    Bead lock wheels , bear claw tires , power steering

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast