Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat1 View Post
    They do awesome in the mud and the wear is not that bad either! I have never had a tire to hook up like the HTR Does... although they are 8 ply the sidewall is just a lil softer on the 14 over the 12,I have busted both fronts buy hitting rocks at about 25/30 or so and the sidewall pinched! going to try 8 ply 27 inch Roctanes next!
    I going with the 28" roctanes on STI beadlock wheels soon.....my little brother runs um on his razor and they do pretty good in the mud and excellent in the rocks
    2012 700, ISHOCK +6 long travel, Turner custom axles, custom 4 seat cage with rear seat, Warn bumper, 28x10 STI Roctanes, 14" STI HD beadlocks, Pro One doors, Superatv powersteering, Prosport Evo gauges, 40" Totron led bar, custom headlight halos, sport led taillights

I just installed 27x14-9 ITP Mudlites on all 4, haven't really got to see how they do yet but they go good in the snow.
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	200.6 KB 
ID:	356 about 5 lugs did this on each tire. Anyone have a better cause than riding too aggressive?
    09 rhino 700 full mud mod with 30" backs cam msd3d alba jbs sheave. 13 maverick lots of additions 05 night train 440/700 snopro conversion

I'm running 27" Roctanes on my Wildcat and have been very happy with them. The only issue I am having is the left rear seems to have a slow leak around the bead and needs air every week or so. Not a big deal...just a thing.

All stock til I burn them off with your new clutch weights....

6. Likes wildcat1 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12