Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

My latest add on.

You've all seen them, but this one is mine. No more mud and dust in my cooler and extra clothes I carry in cold weather.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    I'm happy to see that Hump.. Now i can haul my kids and you can haul the beer!!!

4. Likes Hump, Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    Maker of the beaten path UnderDawg's Avatar
    I really like that..
    JBS Powered 09 Camo 450 (The UnderDawg)

Nice!

If it ain't broke you ain't trying!
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Nice!

sent from my not so smart phone
    07 sport 720 stroker, +4mm hot rods stroker crank ( welded ) weller head studs, 43mm fcr carb,alba high flow fuel pump, weller high flow fuel line kit, billet middle drive support 102mm 10:1 JE piston stage 1 raptor cam, ported & polished head & intake manifold, k&n full intake, alba exhaust, 700 cam plate JBS sheave 14g od's orange spring antifriction washers,700 belt, rhino giant 4 seat cage, 26" big horns on raceline beadlocks, homemade diamond plate alum. half doors....an more!

I always said they cost way to much, because there is a lot of nice mods you can get for around $250, but I finally got tired of seeing Nikki get all that nice clean food and drink out of the back of the hot rod rhino. James said I could put anything back there and I would never have to worry about losing it on the trail.

The added height made more room than I thought I would have. I never liked the looks of them, and I maybe still don't, but all of this extra clean, dry storage is gonna be nice.

I gotta say after looking at the quallity of this thing, it is worth the money.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

9. Thanks Mrs. Hot Rod thanked for this post
    Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    get 2 AO cooler's and you'd have cold beer and dry clothe....looks good..must be a east coast thing...lol
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

i love mine!!!!!..i can haul ass and never loose anything or have to strap it down...keeps all your hiking gear and nikkis blanket dry...lol
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

12. Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    looks great, Hump
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

Looks good Hump ... thanks for posting up pic!
    Nikki Davis
    304-877-3419

nikkidavis@jbsperformance.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast