Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Prefabricated gauge/switch panels

I'm planning on doing a 2 gauge, 4-6 switch panel in my Rhino and was wondering if anyone has used this company before?

Http://www.teamconcours.com/switch-p...h-panels/rhino

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    VERN...... that's me. :-) 09-rhino700's Avatar
    No but they look sick

These are cool as hell

5. Likes flimmy liked this post
    These are some nice panels, they come with everything preinstalled and prewired. I got a quote for one of them for $400. I was thinking about fabbing one up myself but I like this idea better.

That's spendy, which combo did you have quoted? Is there a pic or one close to what you want?

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    they live within driving distance of me if you want me to go and check them out.
    i've heard of them but old farts like me don't go after bling that often ha ha.
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

9. Likes scottwv liked this post
    Greg, I think, was the guy I got a quote from.
    Their panels are killer, and they come pre wired with waterproof connectors the last I checked. I ended up doing my own, but these are top notch for sure. Very, very nice products.
    2015 Polaris Ranger 900
    RVS 86HP Tune | Elka Shocks | QSC Clutching | 27" VIPRs | 5000lb Viper | Baja Designs Lights | Wet Sounds Stealth 10 | 10" SSV Subwoofer | Highlifter Snorkels

2014 Kawasaki Teryx4 800

Warn Provantage 4500-S
    28" Terminators | MSA Kore | Highlifter Lift | 50" Radius Lightbar | Dual Batteries |

2011 Yamaha Rhino 734 Sport
    Alba 734 | Racer's Edge +2 head | CP 11:1 Piston | 46mm Benchmark TB | JBS Sheave, Muzzys | WER shocks | CATVOS 3" lift | 30" Bighorns

Quote Originally Posted by 09-rhino700 View Post
    That's spendy, which combo did you have quoted? Is there a pic or one close to what you want?
    If you go to the Rhino page, it was in the 3rd row, furthest one to the right. My quote was from Greg also. Keep in mind, these panels cone with everything already wired and ready to install. And I don't know too many places that do an engraved panel that lights up.

What kind of guages are they? Hell I've got a $100 in my temp. Gauge so two gauges that's $200 plus 6 switches $20 a piece that's $320. Plus wired ready to go and the engraving. That's not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild View Post
    What kind of guages are they? Hell I've got a $100 in my temp. Gauge so two gauges that's $200 plus 6 switches $20 a piece that's $320. Plus wired ready to go and the engraving. That's not that bad.
    Not sure on the gauges deuce but I have to agree, if you add up all the stuff needed to build a panel like this, I think the cost is a wash. Plus, you have an engraved panel that lights up. Next time I contact them I'll ask them who makes their gauges.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast