Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  4
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by txgrown1404 View Post
    LoHoNasTx where did you get those doors from? been looking for some like that
    I bought them from a guy selling his cage and doors a while back. really lucked out on a good deal they are pro one doors. Love um.
    2012 700, ISHOCK +6 long travel, Turner custom axles, custom 4 seat cage with rear seat, Warn bumper, 28x10 STI Roctanes, 14" STI HD beadlocks, Pro One doors, Superatv powersteering, Prosport Evo gauges, 40" Totron led bar, custom headlight halos, sport led taillights

Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild View Post
    My aluminum roof has a big rubber mat glued inside it almost looks like one of those big door mats you see in front of commercial buildings heavy rubber with the carpet on the other side and it works really well and gives it a headliner look. The best part is no rattles.
    That's a really good idea. Im going to look around for a commercial mat. I got some peel and stick foam weather stripping and stuck it to the top of the cage then installed the roof. Been working good so far rattle free.
    2012 700, ISHOCK +6 long travel, Turner custom axles, custom 4 seat cage with rear seat, Warn bumper, 28x10 STI Roctanes, 14" STI HD beadlocks, Pro One doors, Superatv powersteering, Prosport Evo gauges, 40" Totron led bar, custom headlight halos, sport led taillights

I'm sure someone will be able to answer this........When is the best time of day to call James ? I am ready to get a clutch in this thing!

Just keep trying! James stays as busy as a one armed paper hanger in a windstorm but he will take care of ya!!
    AJ's SXS Accessories 304-575-0342

For Accessories / Help and or Questions and on Facebook @ AJ'S SXS Accessories

Website address
    www.ajswildcataccessories.com

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/AJS-SXS-Accessories/219547124736474?ref=br_tf

about time...lol...dont forget the secondary spring
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

now i find it easier to get a hold of him thru PM's

I dont always put a signature, but when I do it goes here
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

I know man I been slackin....Got some 28" roctanes and beadlocks so I need the extra torque really bad now. We planning a trip to hidden falls end of march so I'm calling James tomorrow. I will order whatever he says I need lol

its only money..lol...you'll love the low end...keep us posted
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567