Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bolts and washers? Really? Who doesn't have tons of both in their garage? All different shapes and sizes. James is busy , no time for himself or his family. Tempers flare people have bad days. Big deal. I keep random shit around just for that kind of thing. Even if you gotta wait for your parts they will still be the best parts you can find out there. No reason to act like a woman about. He always makes things right unless you act like a dumbass. Hint hint. You listening?
    08 700 special edition midnight armor black
    Jbs sheave , stage 1 raptor cam, uni air filter, purple spring, anti friction washers
    16 g weights, msd 3d, 26" bighorns, warn 3.0 winch
    With synthetic rope, folding windshield, emp rear bumper
    Baja II front bumper, 6" led bumper mount lights
    Vdp stereo, factory rhino tool box, rydon dust cover

Asheboro n.c./mountaintop campground West by God Virginia
    Pisses me off when somebody tries to say that James n Nikki are liars and dont stand behind what they say!!! we all know better!!
    13 BLACK CARBON COMMANDER X,JBS SKID PLATES,JBS FLOOR PROTECTORS,JBS ROOF,4 SPEAKER MP3.

3. Likes ssol liked this post
    Banned
    You are entitled to your opinion. This is not because i didnt get some bolts. Its because he said i wasnt going to get what i paid for. And just because you get a good deal doesnt mean you dont have the right to say anything when you dont get what you pay for. Remember that next time you buy something that is on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asheboro n.c./mountaintop campground West by God Virginia
    The best thing to do is to take your winney ass over to the rhino forum with all the other assholes!!
    13 BLACK CARBON COMMANDER X,JBS SKID PLATES,JBS FLOOR PROTECTORS,JBS ROOF,4 SPEAKER MP3.

6. Likes ssol liked this post
    Well if ya think about it, it kinda is about bolts and washers. U bitched, apparently at the wrong time when you could have thrown some hardware in there and rode. But ya didn't . You sit behind a computer and bitch.... Like a damn woman. Your fighting a loosing battle. You won't change anyone's mind on this forum about James and Nikki . Good luck getting parts from a dealer.

Jbs sheave , stage 1 raptor cam, uni air filter, purple spring, anti friction washers

Quote Originally Posted by T4maniac View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion. This is not because i didnt get some bolts. Its because he said i wasnt going to get what i paid for. And just because you get a good deal doesnt mean you dont have the right to say anything when you dont get what you pay for. Remember that next time you buy something that is on sale.

No its because he said he wasn't going to give you the free parts he was throwing in because you are being ridiculous. Think about if someone was bothering you on a holiday that matters to you. Obviously Mother's Day isn't important to you or you would have enough respect to know not to bother people on it. What i don't get is that you could have put less energy into solving your own problem than all this crap. I personally know James and how hard he works to help and please people. Dear god I have heard some horror stories on here. Guys paying 5 and 6 grand for lt kits and only getting half the parts. Your out 5 bucks in bolts. You'll get your sliders because that's the kind of guy James is.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

9. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes ssol liked this post
    Simple question? You do realize that all these products are in R&D right? The way I see it is James hooked you up to get your opinion on the product. So what do you think of the actual product? Stop pissing and moaning about some bolts???? If you don't have enough sense to fix that problem you should probably sell your SXS and go into gardening or something. Seriously dude if you don't have enough sense to finish up a project on your own go piss up a rope…. If you received that in the mail you would not have proceeded with your build but instead you got what a lot of people don't have the liberty to enjoy? that is the hands on one on one experience of dealing with James. You're a douche but maybe your son will be better for the experience??? Think about it you could have had a golden opportunity to be part of the R&D process but instead being a dick you will probably get your money back and you will pay way too much for an inferior product?? my $.02

11. Likes ASPENDELLROVER liked this post
    R&d ... Return douche? Lol

on mothers day!!!!....who fucking does that????? i cant imagine treating someone like he did me after what i did for him....
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

well ive thought about it long and hard and that dickhead is not getting a free set of rock sliders...he did NOT pay for them and he is not getting them...he can post his lies all he wants...cause karma is a bitch!!!....i will give anybody anything i have and most know that but dont try and take it from me...

.as for our business hrs....after hours is for install help or to place a order only!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dont call me at 8:00 pm bitching about bullshit or you wont be my customer any more!!!!....if you do you talk shit to me then you are no longer a customer and just a asshole and i will treat you like one...99% of mine and nikkis days are perfect and we will not surround ourselves with assholes like this one!!
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

15. Likes Timmi, ssol, 08Rhino450SE, commando64 liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast