Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beretta 96A1

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts or reviews on the Beretta Nano for a concealed carry?

If it ain't broke you ain't trying!

I personally think they're ugly as hell...I know looks has nothing to do with how it runs . I have a couple of kel-tecs...the 32 and the 380...like them both really well. The ruger is basically the same piece. Diamondback has a 9mm the same size as the kel-tec / ruger that is bad ass , they have a feeding issue that hasn't been worked out yet tho. A friend of mine had to send his back for "repair". Another option is the kahr...IMO, it's as close to buying a glock (other than the dao trigger) as you can get. I picked up a p9 for a killer price last week. You can also get the kahr in 40 , and 45...have a friend who has a p45 , and he really likes his.
    08 700 ...

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Beretta USA Announces Decision to Move Its Entire Maryland Manufacturing Capabilities to Tennessee

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/gallati...5EIrnY.twitter
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

doesn't surprise me a bit between obummer and that shit head omalley they have my state all fuked up , if we didn't build a new house 4yrs ago we'd be moving to west virginia
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

Those are nice Denny, got this little jewel couple weeks ago, Beretta 92A1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	92A1.JPG 
Views:	244 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	4108  
    2014 Can Am Commander 1000 XT-P
    2012 Yamaha Rhino 700
    2002 Honda Foreman 450 ES

5. Likes 08Rhino450SE, madmax 1 liked this post
    Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar

i normally stay away from this debate, but with the uproar over the recent shootings, i thought this would strike a nerve in some ugly feminist somewhere
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	would.it.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	7104  
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

. Since we're talkin guns... Here's my concealed carry. 500 s&w. A 45 acp round for comparison ...lol. Favorite gun by far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn!
    dirty harry gun
    how the hell you conceal that?
    artificial leg?

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Haha!! Nah I actually carried it in a chest holster during a day of drivin deer for my brother and dad last year and my shoulders were sore at the end of the day from the weight lol.. a tank of a gun.

how do you like the 500, I have the 4" version and the muzzle blast is something, recoil is much more the my 3"s&w 629 44 mag but not unbearable depending on what grain bullets and charge
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

It's a monster, but accurate. I can hold em in a pie plate up to like 60 yards. I wanna scope it eventually. After about a dozen rounds of 350grainers ur hand is about done lol

12. Likes madmax 1 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12