Thanks Thanks:  66
Likes Likes:  943
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 1,331 to 1,339 of 1339
    so your movin to the hallow?
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

Seriously thinking about it! If I do it won't be until next year but I really want out of Utah and start a new adventure in my life. Been in this bubble for over 40 years and it's time to move on. Hell both of my folks are retired and I bet I could talk them into going with us! My brother has also been asking me about WV so we might all just pack up and head East lol
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

i hear ya bro, my wife is sick of my stories

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

4. Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    I think my wife is too so maybe she figures if we just move there I'll stop talking about it.
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

I wanna thank all the forum members who made it possible for me to join the ride, a trip of a lifetime. My wife is not on the same page as I, thank god she isnt part of the forum and will never make it out to Wv....lol

7. Likes rhinoroger, scottwv liked this post
    It was nice meeting and hanging out with you all day Saturday Dusty and JP. I was really expecting a good bit of nasty crazyness. I guess you were all out of material after all the bs you've posted on here. LOL
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

9. Likes rhinoroger liked this post
    I leave that for the forum and the trails, you were sleepin anyway bro, Scott wore ya out...lol

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ASPENDELLROVER View Post
    so your movin to the hallow?
    didn't we agree it was the "hola" lol
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

no its holla..lol....kinda like holla bread..lmao

Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134