Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  24
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Question Infraction on maverick forums

Lol I got an infraction for saying hot rod forums now has a can am section. Wtf is this world coming to. And someone felt 666 in my name was not a good idea wtf
    09 rhino 700 full mud mod with 30" backs cam msd3d alba jbs sheave. 13 maverick lots of additions 05 night train 440/700 snopro conversion

uptight yuppie liberals
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

funny how if there is a better product out there your still not allowed to say it...wtf is a forum for...i want to find out whats best

That's funny.... they're intemadated by you boss!!! They try to keep you off other forums. And you promote two non related forums here...

I wonder how many times a day 4nines comes on your site as a guest?

what they worried about ???? makes u wonder maybe they afraid James will start fixing those caned hams that would really make them pull out their hair
    2007 SE 660, Hotrods 4mm crank, Wisco 2 over 10/1 piston, head ported w/ +2mm valves, mud buster cam, billet middle gear support, JBS sheave 14g /purple spring, friction washers, slugged wet clutch +6 grams, Gibson header & muffler, 4000 lb winch, hi-flow fuel pump, K&N air filter/w pro-flow adapter, A/F gauge, 3in lift, 26 mud-lites, snorkeled, floor board guards, JBS radiator guards, fender flare's, rzr seats

i cant even pay to be there...lol

Looooosers!
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

I'm not too sure really what to think I'd like to think there are some good fells over there but I'm a bit worried about being censored To me a open forum is about getting truths out there and hammering the homos that tell tall tales to sell there product. Like if I want to say I got fucked by a vendor, supporting or not it should be my Devine right to do just that. Personally I've enjoyed this one the most and it will just be a matter of getting the word out about the expansion to a multi brand forum until it picks up here. It's really not about riding a certain brand and who's dink is bigger. To me it's about learning and shooting the shit about something we all have in common.
    09 rhino 700 full mud mod with 30" backs cam msd3d alba jbs sheave. 13 maverick lots of additions 05 night train 440/700 snopro conversion

10. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, 123.bert0621 liked this post
    thats what ive always said were here to learn from each other

12. Likes 08Rhino450SE, 42drifter liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast