Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bi-Color light bars

OK I have the prices for the new Bi-Color light bars. They can be switched from amber to white.

Sizes and prices ( all prices include shipping to the lower 48)

6" $119

12" $219

20" $279

30" $379

50" $599

wiring harness for these lights are $27

All these light come with a lifetime warranty

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_3955 (8).jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	130.8 KB 
ID:	2251

Name:	IMG_3955 (9).JPG 
Views:	128 
Size:	121.0 KB 
ID:	2252

Name:	IMG_3955 (31).JPG 
Views:	130 
Size:	134.6 KB 
ID:	2253
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

old ride 2 11 Polaris RZR XP 900 White Lightning Edition all stock for now.

old old ride. 06 JBS built 686 , Benachmark ported head , Falicon rod , JBS sheave , Alba pipe and fuel pump , custom cage , HID head lights , 26" GBC Dirt Tamers on SS212 wheels , Superwinch Terra 45 w/ Synthetic Rope , Dynatek CDI

Those are pretty sweet flimmy.

Sent from my tractor
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

i was looking at light bars last weekend!

What does the amber do for you? Less glare? Not spook game? What would be the advantage of one color over another, just a cool factor? I see they make UV also. Just curious, especially for a rear light. Working in the Rhino bed at night, the glare may be bad! - I tried not to leave that open! But really would the amber be beneficial in this app???

One of your 12" is on my list, you just through a curve to me though!
    2009 700 EFI Camo, stock with roof, radio, JBS rear splash guard and warn winch, Trailbright bi-color rear light, Superbright front light, Teamcours switch panel and a loose screw behind the steering wheel!

The amber cuts down on glare like in fog , rain , snow , really dusty. I'm not sure about game tho. Plus the cool factor lol
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

old old ride. 06 JBS built 686 , Benachmark ported head , Falicon rod , JBS sheave , Alba pipe and fuel pump , custom cage , HID head lights , 26" GBC Dirt Tamers on SS212 wheels , Superwinch Terra 45 w/ Synthetic Rope , Dynatek CDI

Nice.
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by flimmy View Post
    The amber cuts down on glare like in fog , rain , snow , really dusty. I'm not sure about game tho. Plus the cool factor lol
    i have a rear halogen, 2" x 4", from PO. My plan is to mount around a 12" facing the rear. I have a rear winch for loading deer in the bed and can mount a light bar under it. it will hang from the bottom of the "winch mount". Upside down should not be a problem, correct?
    2009 700 EFI Camo, stock with roof, radio, JBS rear splash guard and warn winch, Trailbright bi-color rear light, Superbright front light, Teamcours switch panel and a loose screw behind the steering wheel!

No problem it can be mounted what ever way you need. A 6" double row would be plenty of light for the rear. No need for a 12" unless thats what you want
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

Quote Originally Posted by flimmy View Post
    The theory behind the glare is that shorter wavelengths (i.e. blue) scatters off of molecules and particles more than the longer wavelengths (I.e. red). This is why the sky is blue, as this is due to more scattering of the blue light as compared to the other colors in white light. Also, white light shining through fog gives it a blue tint, for the same reason.

So amber colored light scatters less as it passes through the air, which is of some noticeable help in fog, etc. However, if you really want to help in fog, etc., you would want to mount your fog lights as low as possible. You do not want to have the light shining through your sight line before it gets to the object that you are looking at. Having your light source anywhere near your eye level is the worst thing that you can do if you want to see in the fog, etc.
    | I took the one less traveled by....
    | Oh, Oh .

| ............... #
    |___________________________________

9. Likes ASPENDELLROVER liked this post
    VERN...... that's me. :-) 09-rhino700's Avatar
    Any luck with the blue lens cover?

Quote Originally Posted by 09-rhino700 View Post
    Any luck with the blue lens cover?

They are in route
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast