Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  297
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
    Rhineaux Operator Bayou Rhineaux's Avatar

JBS Cuzzie Travels

Cuzzie on the Disney "Dream" overlooking Skagway, Alaska.

Sent from the depths of my padded cell!!
    2012 700SE JBS HotRod Sheave with 16g weights, greased~~Raptor Stage 1 Cam~~Dynatek CDI~~Bazzaz ZFi fuel controller~~Rigid HID Hi/Lo Headlights~~10" Trail Bright LED light bar~~26" Maxxis BigHorn Tires on 14" MSA M20 Black Kore wheels~~CFM 2" Lift~~JET SXS Products aluminum front and rear skid plates~~JBS Radiator splash shields and rear splash shield~~4500# Venom winch/synthetic cable~~3 gauge panel w/ switches~~RZR seats~~

NICE!! Hope you guys are enjoying every minute of it.

If it ain't broke you ain't trying!
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Looks like a good way to get rid of some stress.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

that koozie has a mind of its own...have fun and post us some pics...just not as many as Crusty...lol
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

5. Likes scottwv, Crusty liked this post
    VERN...... that's me. :-) 09-rhino700's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ASPENDELLROVER View Post
    that koozie has a mind of its own...have fun and post us some pics...just not as many as Crusty...lol
    Lol classic

7. Thanks ASPENDELLROVER thanked for this post
    That's awesome. Take lots of pics because we're living through you. I'd love to do that someday but probably won't be able to save enough up to pull that one off.
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by ASPENDELLROVER View Post
    LMAO!! You just wait until the forum ride JP it will take you 47 days to get through all of my pics lol
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

10. Likes UnderDawg liked this post
    NICE, enjoy

Local flavors!

Pretty lucky coozie, enjoying the local flavors of beer! Thay have some tasty beer in AK, mini brewery seems to be more prevalent than S. LA.!

Have fun, are ya'll doing the inside passage? I understand the excursions are pretty nifty!

HoopT
    2009 700 EFI Camo, stock with roof, radio, JBS rear splash guard and warn winch, Trailbright bi-color rear light, Superbright front light, Teamcours switch panel and a loose screw behind the steering wheel!

nice be careful to not knock it overboard. coast guard wont take a cozy overboard call too kindly. my cozy made it to my garage last night. does that count?
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast