Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  31
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 720 Stroker

720 Stroker

Well I finally got the Short bus back tonight, took it for a burn down the street and it does seem to have a bit more power but it's still looking like I'm going to have to fine tune it myself.
    It will be snowing for the next few days so I really won't be able to take it out and test it until maybe Sunday or next weekend.
    It still don't feel right to me but I won't really know until I can get it on the trails and give it hell.
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

thats sucks bro...hope you get it dialed in, it must be killin you...I lose sleep when my bike is jacked up

I haven't rode mine much but the little time I do have on it ill tell ya the thing is a rocket compared to the 660 so much more tq I still have some fine tuning to do as well but it runs strong. hope you get it figured out bud.
    07 sport 720 stroker, +4mm hot rods stroker crank ( welded ) weller head studs, 43mm fcr carb,alba high flow fuel pump, weller high flow fuel line kit, billet middle drive support 102mm 10:1 JE piston stage 1 raptor cam, ported & polished head & intake manifold, k&n full intake, alba exhaust, 700 cam plate JBS sheave 14g od's orange spring antifriction washers,700 belt, rhino giant 4 seat cage, 26" big horns on raceline beadlocks, homemade diamond plate alum. half doors....an more!

when u get done tuning , u will love it mine kicked my butt for a while with the snorkel deal but now holy shit how strong it is , thinking of trying the 15g weights to bring rpm down a little this thing is a screamer , hope u get it soon
    2007 SE 660, Hotrods 4mm crank, Wisco 2 over 10/1 piston, head ported w/ +2mm valves, mud buster cam, billet middle gear support, JBS sheave 14g /purple spring, friction washers, slugged wet clutch +6 grams, Gibson header & muffler, 4000 lb winch, hi-flow fuel pump, K&N air filter/w pro-flow adapter, A/F gauge, 3in lift, 26 mud-lites, snorkeled, floor board guards, JBS radiator guards, fender flare's, rzr seats

Thanx guys, it's been frustrating to say the least but I'll get it dialed in and I know I'll have a shit eating grin that I can't wipe off.
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

6. Likes rhinosport84 liked this post
    Got the Rhino back and it runs worse than ever now, gonna switch out one at a time with Mamma's parts starting with the CDI then the carb and bypass the backup switch.
    I had the kids go feed the horses Christmas morning and when they went to leave they had to back up a very small incline and it would just spit and sputter it took everything it had to get it backed up that small hill and that was in 4wd and locked up.
    It's like the rev limiter is kicking in right when you give it throttle and it hits the limiter in forward at around 25 mph.
    It's getting more than frustrating at this point being into this motor about $3,500 now and my little Honda 200x will run circles around this thing.
    I'm going to start checking all the wiring and grounds but if none of these things work I have no clue where to go from there. AHHHHH!!!!! Good thing I have full coverage on this thing because it's getting close to being pushed off a cliff 😊

Sent from Your girlfriends phone

some asshole stole it huh? sorry u found it all burned up, sorry to hear that bro!

That sucks man im sure it is etting frustrating at this point but im sure you will get it figured out soon

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2
    07 sport 720 stroker, +4mm hot rods stroker crank ( welded ) weller head studs, 43mm fcr carb,alba high flow fuel pump, weller high flow fuel line kit, billet middle drive support 102mm 10:1 JE piston stage 1 raptor cam, ported & polished head & intake manifold, k&n full intake, alba exhaust, 700 cam plate JBS sheave 14g od's orange spring antifriction washers,700 belt, rhino giant 4 seat cage, 26" big horns on raceline beadlocks, homemade diamond plate alum. half doors....an more!

Thanks guys I'll eventually get it right, I do have all winter before I start riding it all the time so I will have plenty of time to work on it.

Sent from Your girlfriends phone

VERN...... that's me. :-) 09-rhino700's Avatar
    check your grounds, is your battery good? cdI.. coil.. stator.. just thrown stuff out there not sure what ya have checked.... forget to plug in a connector you didn't see..? good luck bro

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast