Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  31
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 720 Stroker

Yes, when I get off work today I'm going to start checking all of the wiring, grounds, connections.
    It has to be something simple I'm thinking, hopefully just a connection or a bad ground somewhere.
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Make sure you check the reverse limit switch. Front of the motor under the air box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Virgils686 View Post
    Make sure you check the reverse limit switch. Front of the motor under the air box.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-4 I think I'm going to just ground the white and green wire and bypass the switch
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

VERN...... that's me. :-) 09-rhino700's Avatar
    fuel filter and pump?

Quote Originally Posted by 09-rhino700 View Post
    fuel filter and pump?
    New filter and new Alba pump, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the back up switch or the wiring to it because it ran a lot better before he changed the back up switch.
    He told me "I think it might be that aftermarket clutch you put in it" I said " it ain't the FUCKING clutch" lol

VERN...... that's me. :-) 09-rhino700's Avatar
    Lol, you tell him!!!!!

Good luck gettin her fixed Crusty,big investment you deserve better.
    2008 700 sport, JBS sheave OD weights,purple spring,MSD,floor guards,sat radio,RydeOn cover,Aluminum stick guards,JBS radiator guards,JBS skid rear,30`and 10`
    Trailbright LED`s,K&N,rear window,2`lift,RZR seats...
    http://hotrodforums.net/forums/image...ine=1422123669tons of other stuff...

don't give up Crusty mine was aggravating to get right also , do u have a A/F gauge ? it will help to dial in the fuel
    2007 SE 660, Hotrods 4mm crank, Wisco 2 over 10/1 piston, head ported w/ +2mm valves, mud buster cam, billet middle gear support, JBS sheave 14g /purple spring, friction washers, slugged wet clutch +6 grams, Gibson header & muffler, 4000 lb winch, hi-flow fuel pump, K&N air filter/w pro-flow adapter, A/F gauge, 3in lift, 26 mud-lites, snorkeled, floor board guards, JBS radiator guards, fender flare's, rzr seats

No A/F gauge yet, I'm pretty sure this issue I have now is electrical. Once I get it running decent I will invest in a gauge and fine tune it.

Sent from Your girlfriends phone

x2 on the reverse switch, good luck man be patient and think it through , you will figure it out I feel sure
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast