Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  31
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 720 Stroker

Is the reverse light coming on when you have it in drive ?

Sent from the drivers seat of my truck.

JBS 787, bored throttle body , +1ported head, JBS deshrowded valves,kibble white valve springs, muzzy exshaust,dynatek coil,TCP oil cooler, triple pass radiator,billit one steering rack,heavy duty steering tierods, heim joints,+6 long travel,tilt wheel, radius roll cage, JBS rear splash shield
    Bead lock wheels , bear claw tires , power steering

i will loan you a gauge to tune it with....make sure the flywheel key is not half way sheared...

Thanks James but I don't like to borrow things, I really do appreciate the offer tho. Teddy, as for the reverse light it was lighting up barely before he swapped out the switch but since the switch was swapped it feels like the limiter is always on. Swapped switch, switch swapped I should be writing a kids books.
    It's friggin cold outside and I keep telling myself to get my ass off the couch and work on the Rhino but with no garage and being so cold I just can't get myself out there lol

Sent from Your girlfriends phone
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Ok so I finally got my lazy ass off the couch, went out and crimped on a new connector for the reverse switch wire and grounded it out.
    Backed out of the driveway and romped on it in reverse and just about scared the bejesus out of me, no limiter in reverse at all, oh this is good!
    Went for a little test drive down the highway from one opening of the neighborhood to the next which is maybe 100 yards and got on it, it took off fast and strong but was only able to get it to about 40 mph then I noticed I had it in low lol put her in high and made another run this time getting it up to 44 mph in the same short distance but I'm sure since I put on the 27" tires that I will be off on the speedo and have just slight less power.
    It feels much better and now I think it's just fine tuning from here. When it warms up enough outside I will be able to spend more time on it as for now I'm back on the couch warming up so I can go back out and put everything back together 😊

2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

5. Likes 09-rhino700 liked this post
    happy for ya , sounds like a little fine tuning and you'll be good to go
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

VERN...... that's me. :-) 09-rhino700's Avatar
    nice job!!!!

nice!!
    07 sport 720 stroker, +4mm hot rods stroker crank ( welded ) weller head studs, 43mm fcr carb,alba high flow fuel pump, weller high flow fuel line kit, billet middle drive support 102mm 10:1 JE piston stage 1 raptor cam, ported & polished head & intake manifold, k&n full intake, alba exhaust, 700 cam plate JBS sheave 14g od's orange spring antifriction washers,700 belt, rhino giant 4 seat cage, 26" big horns on raceline beadlocks, homemade diamond plate alum. half doors....an more!

Now if I can just get it out for a ride to see if it's really gonna run.

Picking up my Dual exhaust today so I can finally get the FCR41 carb and exhaust installed so I can get it Dyno tuned. Got my 4 point Harnesses earlier in the week so I can start on my seat install. Might not be for a couple more weeks to get it all started because of the no Garage issue but once it's all finally done I'll be riding LOUD & PROUD!!

If it ain't broke you ain't trying!

Damn right, have to love those strokers.

Sent from the drivers seat of my truck.

JBS 787, bored throttle body , +1ported head, JBS deshrowded valves,kibble white valve springs, muzzy exshaust,dynatek coil,TCP oil cooler, triple pass radiator,billit one steering rack,heavy duty steering tierods, heim joints,+6 long travel,tilt wheel, radius roll cage, JBS rear splash shield
    Bead lock wheels , bear claw tires , power steering

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast