Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax 1 View Post
    I think there just wising up about how good yamaha's really are, lol , really
    I agree with Yamaha reliability but why did they ditch the rhino???

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    probly a sponsorship deal in there
    That's what I think!!! Now everybody that thinks they duck hunt like they do will buy a Viking???? Look at me??? That being said is Yamaha making a push to get back in the SxS market????

maybe for the 3 up seating, pm 'd ya Deuce
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

Quote Originally Posted by madmax 1 View Post
    maybe for the 3 up seating, pm 'd ya Deuce
    I got it bud thanks!!! No I mean are they making a push to get there name back out there???? If they sell vikings that's more R&D right???

Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild View Post
    I got it bud thanks!!! No I mean are they making a push to get there name back out there???? If they sell vikings that's more R&D right???
    I sure hope they are
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

Think I got this one to work. Thanks again James and jbs family

Last edited by Timmi; 01-18-2016 at 03:55 PM.

7. Likes Timmi, flimmy liked this post
    Looks like it's turning those tires over pretty good. The Viking is starting to grow on me. So much so, that if something happened to my rhino, I would consider one.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

Jumping 3 tire sizes would have killed the bottom end, but thanks to JBS performance it gained bottom end.

10. Likes Hump liked this post
    looks and sounds sweet

Looks like it's a blast to drive. If anything happened to my rhino, which i hope it don't!! Lol I'd look at a viking. Can't take my 900 ranger through all the same places but they are about the same size and could easily live with it. Even though i would try to find another rhino first. Unless i could transfer a lot of my motor parts over. Lol

Sent from my tractor
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast