Thanks Thanks:  101
Likes Likes:  770
Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Who ridin today?

Sittin here drinking coffee at the cabin, waiting for the wife and boy to wake up. Rhino is loaded up, sammich's made, cooler packed. It feels like I never get to ride, but in a reality its about every 5 weeks. We usually ride 2 days and average about 100 miles. I've made it a point to get the family out more in the last couple years. I've got 2500 miles on the rhino.

How often does everyone get out on the trails or mud or on your property(Chuddly)? How many miles does your rhino have,(don't rub it in James)? Anyone else ridin somewhere cool today? What is the prefered beverage while unloading the rhino, i.e., beer, rockstar/stoli, protien shake, or maybe and herbal breakfast?
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

2. Thanks Mrs. Hot Rod thanked for this post
    Likes Kenny G, Mrs. Hot Rod, 123.bert0621 liked this post
    I get to ride on the place daily to check fences or traps in the season, go get the mail or run up the road to a buddy's house, I just came from a day drip from the dunes last Sunday rode the rhino a bunch showing some out of town family the dunes and beach, rhino has 2100 miles on it now. I drink coffee or a occasional beer or just some water so my kids can share it and not get a suprise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08 700 SE 4 seater cage suspension seats, 4 pt harness,RW exhaust, kn intake,msd 3d,hot rod sheave w OD 16s purple spring friction washers,JBS RAD gaurds,led taillights, 26 mudlites,itp wheels,2000lbs winch, soon to come throttle body,cam wet slugs always need more speed...

4. Likes ASPENDELLROVER, Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    I feel like I may never get to ride. Hoping that changes soon. Should be putting it back together next week. Should have my case back with new crank Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06 686 JBS Ported Head HotRod Crank Stage 2 Hot Cam Abla Bored Carb Middle Gear Drive Support Programmable MSD Head Studs JBS Sheave 14gm Weights Purple Spring Dual Two Brothers Exhaust Dual Battery Setup Innovate Motorsports A/F Gauge Volt & Temp Gauges Fan Override TCP Radiator JBS Radiator Guards, Rackzilla Steering Rack Power Steering Cognito Spindles Pro 1 Doors 40" Light Bar HID Headlights Ridin On 14" ITP SS112 Rims 26" ITP Terra Cross Tires

Just got back from a few hr ride with my boy. Nice day out today.
    07 sport 720 stroker, +4mm hot rods stroker crank ( welded ) weller head studs, 43mm fcr carb,alba high flow fuel pump, weller high flow fuel line kit, billet middle drive support 102mm 10:1 JE piston stage 1 raptor cam, ported & polished head & intake manifold, k&n full intake, alba exhaust, 700 cam plate JBS sheave 14g od's orange spring antifriction washers,700 belt, rhino giant 4 seat cage, 26" big horns on raceline beadlocks, homemade diamond plate alum. half doors....an more!

7. Likes ASPENDELLROVER, Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    Used it to plant a tree the other day. I may get it out and ride tomorrow.
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

9. Likes ASPENDELLROVER, Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    i ride once or twice everyother week. i work a week off a week and the texana rach is 40 min from the house. 5,000 acres with a 53 mile baja course. mileage im unsure of cause i swapped over to a digital dash. monster zero is the drink, course and other trails are on a pretty high skill level so no alcohol or bud for me plus i usually take my ktm 450

I dont always put a signature, but when I do it goes here
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

11. Likes ASPENDELLROVER, Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    Usually get a good ride in once a week in the mountains, I'll jump in one of the Rhino that are at home a take the pooch out for a neighborhood ride during the week and sip on a beer just leisurely drive around, stop and BS with the neighbors and move on, the pooch loves it and so do I. Coffee to get going, water & beer. Like to stop and have a cold one along the trail. Usually put 50+ miles on in a ride, not sure what the mileage is without looking. Happy Trails............ The miles will add up with winter tracks.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

13. Likes ASPENDELLROVER, Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    No local riding where we live. We get to ride 4-5 times a year. Usually 2-3 week trips and then some 3-4 day weekends thrown in. We make the best of our chances to ride. The wife has a 2013 Rzr that she has put 2500 miles on!! My Rhino has almost 5000 miles. The only thing I got to ride today was the lawn mower!!

15. Likes ASPENDELLROVER, Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post

Just a few pics from today. Trying out Tapatalk from 8500 feet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

Nice pics JP. I usually ride once every two to three weeks and do about 70-100 miles. I just turned over 2000 miles on my 12' Sport. Had it since the day after Thanksgiving in 2012. I usually have a gatorade, Mt Dew, or water unloading... couple hrs later and it's Miller time.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

18. Thanks ASPENDELLROVER thanked for this post
    Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast