Thanks Thanks:  101
Likes Likes:  770
Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    JP and Crusty are killing me. I wanna go out west so bad I can't stand it.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

2. Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    awsome pics JP

I dont always put a signature, but when I do it goes here
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

4. Thanks ASPENDELLROVER thanked for this post
    yea great pics JP we don't do near the riding around here that we used to we I had my grizz, most everyone sold there wheelers and lost some riding area, usually take the dogs over to a buddies farm every weekend but its only bout a 5 mile round trip, still trying to get the trails around my place open after the hunting club had it select cut what a mess, bought my 07 new under 600 miles on it , yea you read it right use it for pulling trees in fall and hauling firewood but that's on my land and I don't have to go far, water, bushlight, alittle green, lol
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

6. Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    I have not gotten to make too many real big rides, lately. My buddies are not cooperating and don't have their priorities in line, lol!

Generally, I ride at the mud parks about once every 4-6 weeks. These are generally pretty hardcore rides with lots of getting stuck and lots of winching and lots of nasty mud in and on everything. A day ride at a typical mud park in my area will be about 15-20 miles, sometimes 30 if the park is real big and we ride late into the night.

I will load up and ride at our ranch once or twice a month. Riding at the ranch is far less fun. It is simply a big piece of flat, open pasture land with not creeks, river, sand bar, or anything fun like that. It's simply open field with cattle and a pond for the cattle to drink. The ground is grassland. You can drive a Toyota Camry around the whole place and not tear off the plastic bumper! A trip to the ranch will usually net me about 10 miles.

I don't drink too much coffee while riding because it's too dang hot for that here in Texas since March! When we go to a mud park, I am usually the guy drinking water or Gatorade. If I am out there for the night, I like to drink a few beers or a few mixed drinks. They taste so good here in Texas when the shadows start getting long in the late afternoon. This time of year in the summer, 7:45PM in the evening is probably my favorite. The heat has let up, the humidity takes a break, and it is so relaxing to stop by the water's edge and just sip on something cold until it gets dark at around 8:45PM.

2015 Polaris Ranger 900
    RVS 86HP Tune | Elka Shocks | QSC Clutching | 27" VIPRs | 5000lb Viper | Baja Designs Lights | Wet Sounds Stealth 10 | 10" SSV Subwoofer | Highlifter Snorkels

2014 Kawasaki Teryx4 800

Warn Provantage 4500-S
    28" Terminators | MSA Kore | Highlifter Lift | 50" Radius Lightbar | Dual Batteries |

2011 Yamaha Rhino 734 Sport
    Alba 734 | Racer's Edge +2 head | CP 11:1 Piston | 46mm Benchmark TB | JBS Sheave, Muzzys | WER shocks | CATVOS 3" lift | 30" Bighorns

8. Likes Kenny G, Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    chris where in tx are u at?

I dont always put a signature, but when I do it goes here
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Brian lee Rhino450 View Post
    chris where in tx are u at?
    In the Victoria area, say about 2 hours southwest of Houston down HWY 59
    2015 Polaris Ranger 900
    RVS 86HP Tune | Elka Shocks | QSC Clutching | 27" VIPRs | 5000lb Viper | Baja Designs Lights | Wet Sounds Stealth 10 | 10" SSV Subwoofer | Highlifter Snorkels

2014 Kawasaki Teryx4 800

Warn Provantage 4500-S
    28" Terminators | MSA Kore | Highlifter Lift | 50" Radius Lightbar | Dual Batteries |

2011 Yamaha Rhino 734 Sport
    Alba 734 | Racer's Edge +2 head | CP 11:1 Piston | 46mm Benchmark TB | JBS Sheave, Muzzys | WER shocks | CATVOS 3" lift | 30" Bighorns

We don't ride too much around here either. We go out to pick some wild foods every so often but that's it. The trails are getting boring, I've been over them so many times. I know where the deep holes are, and know how to get through them, or avoid them all together lol.

We bought a motorhome this year, and it has renewed the off roading experience for us. Now we try to find ATV friendly RV parks in the area and go exploring for the weekend. I've been taking Fridays off work, and going to different parks within a couple hundred miles of here, set up camp, ride Saturday, and come home Sunday afternoon. It's a lot of fun, but not cheap. I probably need to start paying some bills again though, or they will shut off the power. F**k em, I'll live in the motorhome.

12. Likes Kenny G, Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    Nice pics. When did you add the air scoop to the Family Wagon? Don't remember seeing it before. How's the Toy Hauler working out for you? Thanks for sharing, ride on................
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moobster View Post
    We don't ride too much around here either. We go out to pick some wild foods every so often but that's it. The trails are getting boring, I've been over them so many times. I know where the deep holes are, and know how to get through them, or avoid them all together lol.

We bought a motorhome this year, and it has renewed the off roading experience for us. Now we try to find ATV friendly RV parks in the area and go exploring for the weekend. I've been taking Fridays off work, and going to different parks within a couple hundred miles of here, set up camp, ride Saturday, and come home Sunday afternoon. It's a lot of fun, but not cheap. I probably need to start paying some bills again though, or they will shut off the power. F**k em, I'll live in the motorhome.
    Moobster, are you talking about get fresh road kill or shroom hunting, lol.......... Really, what kind of wild food are you hunting for?
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

15. Likes moobster, Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    Moobster, are you talking about get fresh road kill or shroom hunting, lol.......... Really, what kind of wild food are you hunting for?
    Wild Herbs, berries, leeks, medicines, nuts, and mushrooms too. Chanterelle mushrooms are like $80 a pound to restaurants. The Amanita mushrooms are a special treat, of course.

17. Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast