Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  31
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let's see those stick and strings

All right boy bow season is inching closer and closer. Let's see what everybody is shootin share you setup

Bow: 2012 Hoyt Carbon element
    Draw:65lb 32.5
    String: winners choice custom
    Rest:ultra rest drop away
    Sights: Black gold flash points
    Release: Scott lil goose
    Arrowse x weave blazer vanes
    Tips:100 muzzy 3 blade
    Quiver: Hoyt Pro series
    Stabilizer: some old heavy alum thing
    Follow me on Instagram @rdavis512
    For updates on the build and other randomness

Old No.7

2015 camo Viking eps
    JBS extreme clutch with secret rainbow spring
    16" msa throttle wheels wrapped in 35" terms
    50" light bar with strobes
    Teryx shocks
    superatv 4" portals
    Strong made lift(3")
    Chopped cage 3"
    Boss blue tooth amp with 2 4"pods And 2 6" pods
    Half windshield

Old no7 build thread

http://hotrodforums.net/forums/showt...?3501-Old-No-7

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, rhinoroger, Kenny G liked this post
    Here's mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	2582  

Old No.7

2015 camo Viking eps
    Teryx shocks
    superatv 4" portals
    Strong made lift(3")
    Chopped cage 3"
    Half windshield

Old no7 build thread

4. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    my nephew has a hell of a setup, but he doesn't have a remote for it
    he gets a permit to cull deer in the local parks. too many deer, not enough food...

Looks great, Ryan. what do you do with the back straps?
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

6. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Lol yea the remote is custom up grade I rigged up so I can set on the couch and change the channel for a bigger buck lol I cut up all my deer my self and seal em up and put em in the deep freezer come winter we eat a lot of deer meat lol

Old No.7

2015 camo Viking eps
    Teryx shocks
    superatv 4" portals
    Strong made lift(3")
    Chopped cage 3"
    Half windshield

Old no7 build thread

I don't remember much about mine because I haven't opened the case and even looked at it in 4 yrs. Reason being, I was working in a group on the tube mill at work where the other two guys had seniority on me, so they got to plan their vacation 1st. They both hunt, so that has really screwed me over. Right before that, I was new to bow hunting. I'm not a real good shot, and I have yet to make a kill with a bow, so I don't have anything high end..yet? My job just got eliminated, so I'm back to welding. That means I got seniority on a shit load of people and I know I'm off work the whole last week in Oct, so I plan on getting up in a tree somewhere.

Anyway, I'm left handed, so that means things are kinda limited without spending big money.

2003 or so Left handed PSE Fireflight 33. 67# Don't remember what sights, or anything. It's only a 29" draw, and everyone says that's to shot for my long monkey arms, but I like the long release that has the trigger for the index finger, so that just felt about right with this one.

It sucks being left handed when it comes to bows and guns.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

9. Likes ryanO, 08Rhino450SE, Kenny G, 123.bert0621 liked this post
    Yea when it comes to lefty stuff it's limited on what they got . I love bow hunting other than last season I've only carried a gun in the woods maybe 5 times or so in prob 5 years

Old No.7

2015 camo Viking eps
    Teryx shocks
    superatv 4" portals
    Strong made lift(3")
    Chopped cage 3"
    Half windshield

Old no7 build thread

Mathews CHILL (thanks to my wife) it was a great gift from her, LIVE TO BOW HUNT that deer in my pic 181 3/8 mulley

Cant wait to get to use my new Hoyt Vectrix this year. Just need to get everything else and get everything tuned in to perfection for me.

13. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Started messin around last year with an ole Browning Pegasus X-bow that was in mint condition. Was look at X-bows and when I came across this Browning it was love at first site. Has the walnut Browning rifle stock, w/gold trigger, bracketed limbs, with a 150# pull, handling 400+ grain arrows. Shots slow at 240 fps, but is fast enough to get the job done if the shot is right. Bought a Hawke scope for it and am looking into upgrading the limbs to a split limb and replacing the wheels, cables and such as I've not been able to find replacement parts for Browning. Just target shooting right now, but have plans for turkey and deer hunting in the future. Got both on my mnt property.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

15. Likes 08Rhino450SE, ryanO liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanO View Post
    Yea when it comes to lefty stuff it's limited on what they got . I love bow hunting other than last season I've only carried a gun in the woods maybe 5 times or so in prob 5 years
    I don't know what it's like 1 hr down the road where you are, but around here there are way to many people out durring gun season thrashing the hell out of the woods. That's what finally convinced me to take up bow hunting. Even though I don't have a kill with one yet, I have seen more deer than I ever thought I would. Maybe some shots I should have taken that I didn't. I'm gonna have to dig that thing out tomarrow and see how bad I suck.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

17. Likes ryanO liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast