Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I don't know after you posted that last one it's pretty cool I never thought of that can I change my mind to that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBS 787, bored throttle body , +1ported head, JBS deshrowded valves,kibble white valve springs, muzzy exshaust,dynatek coil,TCP oil cooler, triple pass radiator,billit one steering rack,heavy duty steering tierods, heim joints,+6 long travel,tilt wheel, radius roll cage, JBS rear splash shield
    Bead lock wheels , bear claw tires , power steering

yup...doesnt matter to me either way

Ok thanks I really liked that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBS 787, bored throttle body , +1ported head, JBS deshrowded valves,kibble white valve springs, muzzy exshaust,dynatek coil,TCP oil cooler, triple pass radiator,billit one steering rack,heavy duty steering tierods, heim joints,+6 long travel,tilt wheel, radius roll cage, JBS rear splash shield
    Bead lock wheels , bear claw tires , power steering

Those are Awesome, will for sure be ordering some after Christmas. Can't afford the camera until then.
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Keep the program for the Contour I have one and will be contacting you about making me one.
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

old ride 2 11 Polaris RZR XP 900 White Lightning Edition all stock for now.

old old ride. 06 JBS built 686 , Benachmark ported head , Falicon rod , JBS sheave , Alba pipe and fuel pump , custom cage , HID head lights , 26" GBC Dirt Tamers on SS212 wheels , Superwinch Terra 45 w/ Synthetic Rope , Dynatek CDI

Ok T.Rhino...yours is printing right now. I also made a second "middle arm" that is rotated 90 degrees of what a standard one is so that you can get the camera pointed the right way no matter which cage tube you go off of.

Crusty just let me know what you get and what you like and I can make you what you need.

Flimmy- Just let me know what you want.

She's running

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1387682507146.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	425  
    2006 Rhino 660
    686 Big bore, 11:1 comp, stage 1 cam
    Elka stage 3 shocks
    Power steering
    Innovate AF gauge
    Temp,Volt, and Fuel gauges
    12" ITP beadlock wheels
    26" ITP Terracross tires
    Trail bright LED headlights
    Trail bright 30" LED light bar
    RZR seats with flat aluminum bases & 4 point harnesses
    Dual battery set up with battery separator and 8 place fuse block

I've been looking at the sony HDRS15/B wifi camera, my buddy has one and they shoot really good video and they are only $160 I think the mount on those are the threaded tripod mount.
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    I've been looking at the sony HDRS15/B wifi camera, my buddy has one and they shoot really good video and they are only $160 I think the mount on those are the threaded tripod mount.
    here is a mount for one of those....i could make it to mount on the cage or wherever .....

Oh sweet, can't to get the camera now.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast