Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Has anyone else had a Magnumforce Front End collapse?

I purchased the Barry's Speed Shop 69 Roadrunner built on his TV show Wrecks to Riches and the Magnumforce front end broke. I was fortunate it happened backing out into my driveway. The car has just over 1000 miles on it and has never been raced by me. The previous owner said he never raced it and was an older man and just a collector. Barry White assured me Magnumforce would pay for the damages and send me another front end. I talked to Clint at Magnumforce and he assured me a more robust front end would be built and sent to me and they did. I sent the failed front end back at their request so they could study the failure. My good friend David Nickens, two time NHRA world champ inspected the failed front end and believes the weld gave way due to improper welding. Ingenuity Fab and Speed did the swapping out of the front ends and they repaired the damaged frame that occurred when the front end broke. Josh at Ingenuity did not like the engineering of the front end they sent to replace the failed one. Dennis Collision did the fender repair and paint. I sent the receipts and pictures to Magnumforce but so far they will not return my calls or emails neither will Barry White now. It has been weeks now so my attorney is now informed. Its only 4K in damages and months of lost time I could not drive the car, that isn't the issue to me. They said to get it fixed and they would cover the cost but that isn't happening. Even David Nickens tried to call Clint three times and has been put on hold for ten minutes before he hangs up. I believe that if you say you will do something you should do it. Perhaps someday I will receive a check in the mail. I am very thankful it did not break while driving to my business on Interstate 45 and killing myself and others due to the car flipping end over end and that is what all the pros that examined it have told me would have happened.

2. Thanks 123.bert0621 thanked for this post
    sorry for your bad purchase but you may have more response on a muscle car forum
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

sounds like someone just jumping on every forum to bad mouth someone they are having problems with. 1 post and its not about any sxs just to post about his unfortunate mishap with his car.

Sad to hear about the problems but if thats all he is here for he can move on
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

old ride 2 11 Polaris RZR XP 900 White Lightning Edition all stock for now.

old old ride. 06 JBS built 686 , Benachmark ported head , Falicon rod , JBS sheave , Alba pipe and fuel pump , custom cage , HID head lights , 26" GBC Dirt Tamers on SS212 wheels , Superwinch Terra 45 w/ Synthetic Rope , Dynatek CDI

5. Likes 123.bert0621 liked this post
    flimmy makes sense,this is a ATV UTV sight sorry to hear about your bad luck.
    2008 700 sport, JBS sheave OD weights,purple spring,MSD,floor guards,sat radio,RydeOn cover,Aluminum stick guards,JBS radiator guards,JBS skid rear,30`and 10`
    Trailbright LED`s,K&N,rear window,2`lift,RZR seats...
    http://hotrodforums.net/forums/image...ine=1422123669tons of other stuff...