Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  23
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Anybody know if they make a complete single pipe system for my lil Fo-Fitty?

Backfires finally blew the can off my stock pipe at the forum ride and i'm in the market for replacement.

prolly have to stay with stock system, and that's o.k., but want to check out options. anybody?
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

whats a lil Fo-Fitty? Denny, I was impressed how well she did, I'd keep it stock. Do u have the complete JBS mud kit? Scott heated a bit but we washed out when the can am did and then that evening. Do u have a fan overide switch? I learned its good to run it all the time
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

Quote Originally Posted by ASPENDELLROVER View Post
    whats a lil Fo-Fitty? Denny, I was impressed how well she did, I'd keep it stock. Do u have the complete JBS mud kit? Scott heated a bit but we washed out when the can am did and then that evening. Do u have a fan overide switch? I learned its good to run it all the time
    i lost a lot of power going up hills when the can blew off, but the lil' bitch will hang on the technical stuff. i don't have the front cover, and will order when i get the stock slip-on. i think overall the best way for me to stay out of overheating problems is to slow down in the water like Hotrod said.

back here normally i ride for about 30 minutes 2 or 3 times and then go back to our campsite, so it's not an issue because it's not running long enough to overheat. i've been hitting the deep muddy shit a lot more this year with the grandsons and son-in-law and haven't really given it a good bath all year. gonna look into the override switch, too but don't think i'll need anything more than a fusible link like scott said.

when i go to wv they ride all day and stay out on the trail; i need to adapt my style of riding when i go there. maybe next year i'll finally catch on.
    going down that steep ravine i got bounced out of the seat and when my fat ass landed i went to slam on the brakes and hit the gas pedal instead. glad i didn't die

mine has an hmf slip on made a nice increase even with the quiet core might want to see if they offer one for the 450
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

5. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax 1 View Post
    mine has an hmf slip on made a nice increase even with the quiet core might want to see if they offer one for the 450
    their site says 700 only. DG makes a stainless slip-on, but i've never had much luck with aftermarket slip-ons. Anybody know anything about DG pipes?

pretty sure fmf and big gun also have ones but don't know anything about them
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

Denny, do you mean it blow the whole muffler off when you say "can"? To much back pressure? I've been pretty happy with the Axia tip on my 450, opened it up and gave it a deeper tone.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

9. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Denny I wish I could drive like u
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

Quote Originally Posted by ASPENDELLROVER View Post
    Denny I wish I could drive like u
    x2. Remember who we were trying to run down after we got off the haul road? That 450. There were a couple times I was back there saying "he's hauling ass".
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

12. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    Denny, do you mean it blow the whole muffler off when you say "can"? To much back pressure? I've been pretty happy with the Axia tip on my 450, opened it up and gave it a deeper tone.
    i have been hitting a lot of mud & water this year. the weld at the junction of the pipe and the muffler (can) started rusting, i guess, and it started leaking. it just got progressively worse and finally popped off after a loud lift throttle backfire on the forum ride.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast